Windows 10: Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen

Discus and support Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Windows 10 the bottom line of info is not working. Starts with Microsoft icon and should include other apps (nothing shows) and at the end of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bettygregory1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen

On Windows 10 the bottom line of info is not working. Starts with Microsoft icon and should include other apps (nothing shows) and at the end of the line of info it shows date/time. How do I retrieve this info?

:)

bettygregory1, Jul 30, 2019

2. Problem with uninstalling and then reinstalling an app, plus major problem with Microsoft Jigsaw app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the Windows Store.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method2.

Method 2: Try resetting the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the following article
    (Except app troubleshooter
    ) and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jul 30, 2019
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen

Pin PHONE 2 call icon and Weather icon on the screen.

Hi, THERLOSMABAYA.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To pin an app back to your Start screen, kindly follow these steps:

• Go to your App list.
    • Look for the app.
    • Tap and hold the app, and tap "Pin to
      start"
    • Go back to your Start Screen, swipe at the bottom part and you will see there the icon of the apps that you just pinned.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen

1. Loss of microsoft Icon, plus other apps at bottom of screen - Similar Threads - Loss microsoft Icon

2. Flickering Screen on Edge and other Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering Screen on Edge and other Microsoft Apps: After a few months from purchasing a Destop PC with intergrated graphics, When playing a video on Microsoft Edge or other Microsoft apps such as Windows Media player and Spotify Microsoft Store App the screen flickers causing the page to sometimes freeze. The issues only...
  3. Flickering Screen on Edge and other Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering Screen on Edge and other Microsoft Apps: After a few months from purchasing a Destop PC with intergrated graphics, When playing a video on Microsoft Edge or other Microsoft apps such as Windows Media player and Spotify Microsoft Store App the screen flickers causing the page to sometimes freeze. The issues only...
  4. Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.: Hello everyone. I ran into some issues with my laptop which caused my widgets to disappear and the date and time, plus all the other icons, to become off center. I tried restarting and I am currently running sfc/scannow to resolve the issue. I have ran this command when the...
  5. Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.: Hello everyone. I ran into some issues with my laptop which caused my widgets to disappear and the date and time, plus all the other icons, to become off center. I tried restarting and I am currently running sfc/scannow to resolve the issue. I have ran this command when the...
  6. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  7. Loss of desktop icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of desktop icons: Something happened to my desktop icons when I replugged my speaker system. I lost all my desktop icons. What replaced my icons on the desktop were all the apps that use to be stored on the Microsoft icon located at the bottom left of my screen. I have read all the threads...
  8. Moving icons to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving icons to bottom of screen: Somehow all the taskbar icons moved to a vertical column on the right of the screen, and I cannot find a way to get them back to the bottom, where I prefer them. Any ideas? Thanks....
  9. Loss of Scan Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of Scan Icon: I have lost my Scan Icon. I am using Windows 10 and have an Epson Stylus DX4450 printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-scan-icon/5d2a7803-e0cb-43cb-b4bb-6799dd3df3be
  10. ICONS at the bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    ICONS at the bottom: Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that stayed there that was PC and one that said my name and had files in it. Win did a download update and they are gone now the...