Windows 10: Loss of mouse control.

Discus and support Loss of mouse control. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thesailor54, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Loss of mouse control.

Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are open. Its like a hand grabbing the mouse and dragging it there. Defender can find no viruses, System File Checker finds no problems and the DISM control tool finds no problems.

:)

thesailor54, Dec 21, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Win 10 - Loss of all control via Keyboard and Mouse

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated. I appreciate the troubleshooting you tried on the computer.

Please follow the below troubleshooting Methods to fix the problem:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter and see if that helps!

a) Open Control Panel.

b) Write Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

c) Click on Troubleshooting tab.

d) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

e) Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

f) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

a) Open Device Manager.

b) Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

c) Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

d) Right-click the first USB controller under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    , and then click Uninstall to remove it.

e) Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers.

f) Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and

g) Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Loss of mouse control.

Loss of pointer control

Thank you for all the information. It's possible that the mouse itself is making the erratic movement. Since you've already reset your device several times already, we don't recommend that you touch the Trusted Platform Module until you get a new mouse.
    You can clear the Windows Store cache and reset it to a clean state by using the WSReset command. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open the Run
      window.
    • Type in WSReset.exe, then click OK.
    • Wait for the command to finish.

Update us when you have tested your new mouse.

Erika Aro, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Loss of mouse control.

1. Loss of mouse control. - Similar Threads - Loss mouse control

2. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control: mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop functioning until it restarts or by using CTRL/ALT/DEL then clicking cancel. The buttons will start working again. Log Name:...
  6. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control: mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop functioning until it restarts or by using CTRL/ALT/DEL then clicking cancel. The buttons will start working again. Log Name:...
  7. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  8. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  9. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Loss of mouse control using Duplicate Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of mouse control using Duplicate Display: Im using a Laptop "Acer" with windows 10 and connecting to a Samsung Tizen 55 inch TV and set to Duplicate display and is using the miracast driver Whilst browsing, after a while of successful use , - i am often loosing the mouse control on the larger Screen display . The...