Windows 10: Loss Of My Software

Discus and support Loss Of My Software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Respected Sir,Previously 4 Months Back Unexpectedlly,in my PC Localdisk C Programfiles Deleted.So i loss my Favourite App AVIDEMUX.i dont know Version... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SanjayKumar_427, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Loss Of My Software

Respected Sir,Previously 4 Months Back Unexpectedlly,in my PC Localdisk C Programfiles Deleted.So i loss my Favourite App AVIDEMUX.i dont know Version Sir.i downloaded more versions,but my 43inches tv not supported any Video.Previously iam used that Avidemux software to convert mkv to mp4 movie its easily playing.so when i loss that software i downloaded nearly 20-25 versions But my TV not Supported Any Mp4 Movie.i searched all kind of things means Recura and some thing videos in youtube.but i didnt find that version.so please please help me Sir.Its Humble Request............Even I loss All Softwares.Please Give Me Best Suggestion.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

SanjayKumar_427, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Loss Of My Software

My downloads start over after connection loss

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

We would like to know if you have performed the troubleshooting steps as mention in my earlier post.

Also we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

Step 1: Try resetting the Microsoft Store and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Sign out, and sign in again to the Microsoft Store and check if you are able to Switch out of S mode.

1. Open Microsoft Store, click on the
      profile icon and select Sign out.
    2. Now, click on the profile icon again and select
      sign in
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in with the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Loss Of My Software

1. Loss Of My Software - Similar Threads - Loss Software

2. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  3. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  4. How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software: I am returning a laptop I just purchased. I want to ensure removal of all of my data without removing any software installed by the manufacturer. I have:Uninstalled any personally installed softwareDisconnect OneDriveChecked my 'users' folder and removed any stragglersBut I...
  5. How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software

How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software: I am returning a laptop I just purchased. I want to ensure removal of all of my data without removing any software installed by the manufacturer. I have:Uninstalled any personally installed softwareDisconnect OneDriveChecked my 'users' folder and removed any stragglersBut I...
  6. At a loss with Windows Update in 11 and latest version of AMD VGA driver/Adrenalin Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At a loss with Windows Update in 11 and latest version of AMD VGA driver/Adrenalin Software: Okay guys, please help as this is driving me nuts! The issue is that Windows Update Windows 11 keeps updating my APU VGA driver for the 5700G. I use the Adrenalin Software and get the driver and app directly from AMD. When Windows updates it, it renders the Adrenalin software...
  7. At a loss with Windows Update in 11 and latest version of AMD VGA driver/Adrenalin Software

At a loss with Windows Update in 11 and latest version of AMD VGA driver/Adrenalin Software: Okay guys, please help as this is driving me nuts! The issue is that Windows Update Windows 11 keeps updating my APU VGA driver for the 5700G. I use the Adrenalin Software and get the driver and app directly from AMD. When Windows updates it, it renders the Adrenalin software...
  8. IRM "Information Rights Management", DLP "Data Loss Prevention" software blocking infected...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IRM "Information Rights Management", DLP "Data Loss Prevention" software blocking infected...: Hello Microsoft Team, Can you please help? I am having a issue with submitting a file for malware analysis to Microsoft Defender's website because it is being blocked by IRM "Information Rights Management" I can not move this file into a zip file to submit it for a closer...
  9. Loss of software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of software: I was advised to reinstall Windows 10 to deal with a problem I was having. I did so and in that process lost all of the Microsoft software/programs that came installed on my Dell computer when new a year ago. What do I do to get these programs reinstalled?...
  10. Loss of Office software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of Office software: I did a reset following a help blog, to get a volume control in the tray. The reset removed my preloaded Microsoft Office. How to I get it back? I have the product key. I am using Windows 10...