Windows 10: LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2

Discus and support LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This problem already reported & replied to by Eiji T on 23rd March. I do not get the normal Desktop screen afer shutdown. The Indepenen Advisor Eiji... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WalterCarson, Mar 31, 2020.

1. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2

This problem already reported & replied to by Eiji T on 23rd March.

I do not get the normal Desktop screen afer shutdown. The Indepenen Advisor Eiji recommended me to get into SAFE MODE which I have done.

As expected, by me, I still have original problem. He asked for photos/screen shots of problem.

I have a screen shot on ONE DRIVE ????

I also have it 'COPY/PASTE WORD.

I had expected to be able to attach a file to send to you? Please let me know how to do that

My desktop shows number of large rectangular icons: OFFICE ; small icons inside large; MAIL; STORE; EDGE ...

United kingdom; yahoo mail

:)

WalterCarson, Mar 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 31, 2020
  4. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2

loss of MIDI

Hello Aaron,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2

1. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW : PART 2 - Similar Threads - LOSS NORMAL WINDOW

2. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back UP Part 2: Lets try this again and see if I can get some better advice.Whole 10 System BACK UPCurrent Computer HD Win10 - 300GB HD [250GB in use]Using External 500 2.5 External HDD - partitioned 300/200Purpose a full working back p that can be plugged in to restore the current HD just...
  3. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back UP Part 2: Lets try this again and see if I can get some better advice.Whole 10 System BACK UPCurrent Computer HD Win10 - 300GB HD [250GB in use]Using External 500 2.5 External HDD - partitioned 300/200Purpose a full working back p that can be plugged in to restore the current HD just...
  4. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. It's a normal part of keeping it running it smoothly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's a normal part of keeping it running it smoothly.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NEMP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iajnbo/its_a_normal_part_of_keeping_it_running_it/
  6. Mouse problems part 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse problems part 2: Hi Win10ers... I had a problem with automatic scrolling in certain circumstances. See details here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h89cgp/windows_automatically_scrolling_downwards/ I thought it was fixed, see here:...
  7. LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOSS OF NORMAL WINDOW AFTER SHUTDOWN: I am running Windows 10 on Inspiron 3793 bought just when Windows 7 stopped being supported. I lost the normal windows but was still able to get excel , word and use internet even if I had to use mouse differently from normal Going back to pale blue screen and pressing...
  8. Update part 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update part 2: H,I made a post like this before but I felt as if I need to be more specific so here I go. My Windows 10 laptop can not update because there is not enough space on my C: drive. Though I don't really have anything downloaded there, most stuff is on my D: drive. Most stuff...
  9. Reinstalling Windows (part 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Windows (part 2): The reinstall disk starts installing Windows 10, but keeps crashing midway through. I have a feeling it has to do with the reason I'm reinstalling my Windows, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The reason I'm reinstalling a clean version of Windows is due to random crashing of...
  10. DVD ISSUE PART 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD ISSUE PART 2: I HAVE A LAPTOP DVD PROBLEM THAT THE DVD PLAYS SOME MOVIES AND OTHER MOVIES DON'T IS IT OK TO UNINSTALL THE DRIVER OF THE DVD ? WHAT'S THE solution FOR THAT ?...