Windows 10: Loss of Office Applications - Windows 10

Discus and support Loss of Office Applications - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of my applications have gone - Excel, Word etc. They were used 3 days ago and now I am unable to access any of my documents. I am unable to locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anne_PO, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Anne_PO Win User

Loss of Office Applications - Windows 10

All of my applications have gone - Excel, Word etc. They were used 3 days ago and now I am unable to access any of my documents.

I am unable to locate the applications on my device and any posted suggestions to correct this issue do not work for me.

If this is due to a Windows upgrade when will be this be put right? I NEED TO ACCESS MY DOCUMENTS!!!

:)

Anne_PO, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CLoss of Office Applications - Windows 10 :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Loss of Office Applications - Windows 10 XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Loss of Office Applications - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Loss Office Applications

2. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  3. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  4. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  5. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  6. Frequent loss of application licenses

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Frequent loss of application licenses: The users of the Torrex Pro and 8 Zip Pro apps often report a problem that they can't install the app from Microsoft Store and get this error: "Torrex Pro 8 Zip Pro is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  7. OFFICE APPLICATIONS

OFFICE APPLICATIONS: I cannot open my applications. I am getting an error that says the application was unable to start connecting click ok to close the application with an error in parenthesis...
  8. Loss of Microsoft Office 2013

Loss of Microsoft Office 2013: I just logged in to do some work and tried to open Excel and Word files that I've used for years and I get the note "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." In settings and on my home page the Excel and Word icons...
  9. Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows: Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and the problem was solved, but after restarting OpenServer, the problem returned. I turned to the provider, he says that there...
  10. Loss of Office software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of Office software: I did a reset following a help blog, to get a volume control in the tray. The reset removed my preloaded Microsoft Office. How to I get it back? I have the product key. I am using Windows 10...