Windows 10: Loss of passwords

Discus and support Loss of passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Chrome as my browser and I'm not changing it. After the last series of Microsoft updates, I have lost all of my user names and passwords for all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAS-041, Aug 1, 2020.

1. RAS-041 Win User

Loss of passwords

I use Chrome as my browser and I'm not changing it. After the last series of Microsoft updates, I have lost all of my user names and passwords for all sites that I regularly visit. In fact, Microsoft keeps asking me to log in as well which I now have to do every single time I get on the computer. Chrome will prompt me to save the passwords but then they are still not saved. I am now wasting so much time putting in passwords and user names every single time that I get on the Internet. Is there a simple layman's fix. Let's not have a 14 step complicated explanation either. People are furious at you and I'm no exception.

:)

RAS-041, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Loss of passwords

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Loss of passwords

1. Loss of passwords - Similar Threads - Loss passwords

2. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  3. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  4. I forgot my window 11 home single language password then how to reset without data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my window 11 home single language password then how to reset without data loss: Window 11 password reset without data loss. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-window-11-home-single-language/bda2bf77-37ed-4ecb-9ef0-4745c05c6425
  5. I forgot my window 11 home single language password then how to reset without data loss

I forgot my window 11 home single language password then how to reset without data loss: Window 11 password reset without data loss. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-window-11-home-single-language/bda2bf77-37ed-4ecb-9ef0-4745c05c6425
  6. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...: Hi : I am working on a family computer with little sleep now. Like mine, it has had auto login and no prompt for password after wake state for a decade.The original issue is that after an update march 15 on a feature update from last July ... computer booted up to the purple...
  7. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...: Hi : I am working on a family computer with little sleep now. Like mine, it has had auto login and no prompt for password after wake state for a decade.The original issue is that after an update march 15 on a feature update from last July ... computer booted up to the purple...
  8. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

9. Loss Administrator Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Loss Administrator Password: I have a HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. We moved and I cannot use the email I had on the two version verification any longer. I can only use the text part. I don't see that any of my accounts name administrator but anytime I need to try to use some of my programs...
  10. loss of passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loss of passwords: Since a recent Windows 10 update, all my saved login details user names, passwords etc disappear overnight. When I start up my PC the next day, I have to input everything afresh. This includes server passwords to access e.mails in Outlook....