Windows 10: loss of pixels

Discus and support loss of pixels in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when editing photos on windows 10, the pixels get reduced ie: my website requires photos 1200 pixels per side, but when I try to transfer photos it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LizbethF, Nov 22, 2019.

1. LizbethF Win User

loss of pixels

when editing photos on windows 10, the pixels get reduced ie: my website requires photos 1200 pixels per side, but when I try to transfer photos it says they are too small. On my old computer, I think it was windows 7, the transfer of photos worked perfectly

:)

LizbethF, Nov 22, 2019
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Nov 22, 2019
  3. yeemj Win User
    Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Nov 22, 2019
  4. loss of pixels

Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

loss of pixels

1. loss of pixels - Similar Threads - loss pixels

2. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows data loss: I accidentally closed my PC while it was configuring Windows and now I can't open specific apps like Google Play or else the PC will crash. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-data-loss/fb8a3461-85e4-4b48-8b14-587a552bed8e
  3. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows data loss: I accidentally closed my PC while it was configuring Windows and now I can't open specific apps like Google Play or else the PC will crash. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-data-loss/fb8a3461-85e4-4b48-8b14-587a552bed8e
  4. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  6. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  7. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  8. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  9. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...
  10. How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?

How do I downgrade from Windows 11 without any data loss?: Hi there, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 without any data loss. I upgraded to Windows 11 about 2 years ago but now i really dislike it, how can I downgrade with NO loss of anything? When Microsoft says ‘no personal files are lost’, it seems really vague, what do i lose?...