Windows 10: Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It may be coincidental bu, having just installed Windows 10 2004 I have lost my sound output. Is this a recorded problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hogmanay2018, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004

It may be coincidental bu, having just installed Windows 10 2004 I have lost my sound output. Is this a recorded problem?

:)

Hogmanay2018, Aug 3, 2020

2. Sound loss

Hi Linda,

In most cases, you may experience a sound loss if its audio driver is incompatible with the installed latest Windows version. For us isolate the issue, we suggest that you update the device's audio driver by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004

1. Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Loss sound installing

2. Loss of sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of sound: I lost sound through my speakers on my hp laptop at first. I could hear through headphones then they went silent. All suggestion appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound/b4e6c0d1-5d3d-460c-8e80-9df1b3003cbb
  3. Loss of sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of sound: the sound has suddenly stopped on my Lenovo laptop. Has a speaker sign with a red X against it have tried to solve it but with no success. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound/39431f9b-5ec4-41f7-967c-63a4bba91d6a
  4. Loss of sound on winamp after Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of sound on winamp after Windows 10 update?: I seem to have a problem others have had in past years. I've been using WINAMP to play sounds for decades. Now, when I use it to try to play an mp3, I get the error message: BadDirectSound driver. Please install proper drivers or select another device in configuration. I...
  5. Loss of sound on PC after Windows 10 update

Loss of sound on PC after Windows 10 update: Wonder if anyone can help ? After a recent auto update all sound was lost on my PC. I have tried to fix it loads of ways, using all the troubleshoot systems which did not help at all. I have updated all the audio drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. The computer tells...
  6. sound loss

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound loss: Why couldn't I find my solution on Microsoft? I found it on https://www.****/knowledge/how-to-fix-idt-high-definition-audio-codec-driver-problem/ so easy and I struugled for days between Microsoft and HP and couldn't get the simple answer. You should be ashamed....
  7. loss of sound after Windows 10 update

loss of sound after Windows 10 update: I have updated my Windows 10 and now my Dell inspiron 15 7000 Gaming will not play any sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound-after-windows-10-update/4c8f4bce-3058-4c7c-b619-7ef0be798b5c
  8. Sound loss.

Sound loss.: Since the automatic windows 10' changeover some time ago, I've never had my sound working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/sound-loss/710fcfad-8634-4a1f-821d-7d34d116d0d9
  9. loss of data after installing Windows 10

loss of data after installing Windows 10: I recently installed Windows 10 on my PC which had been using Windows 7. I expected all the data and programs to migrate with the installation. The result was that all the programs made it, but all data is lost, and I am trying to get the data back from my Carbonite backup....
  10. Sound loss after upgrade

Sound loss after upgrade: I have a home built gaming pc running windows 10 32 bit and never had any issues, I decided to upgrade to 64 bit as it was compatible allowing me to insert more memory. On doing so I lost all USB usage and no sound. I rectified the USB issue but the sound is a no go. The pc...