Windows 10: Loss of wifi

Discus and support Loss of wifi in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ran netstat on found someone connected to my address. Tcp [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%]:2179 [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%:60727 looks like a looped address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by autowahl, Nov 27, 2020.

1. autowahl Win User

Loss of wifi

Ran netstat on found someone connected to my address.
    Tcp [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%]:2179 [fe80::2da0:cc93:9ca5:75a%:60727 looks like a looped address there 2 entries how do i block or fix have no wifi connection

:)

autowahl, Nov 27, 2020

2. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Georgeh11 Win User
    loss of wifi conection

I also tried your second suggestion and what you show and what I see are not the same, so I am still at a loss

George

Georgeh11, Nov 27, 2020
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Loss of wifi

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Loss of wifi

1. Loss of wifi - Similar Threads - Loss wifi

2. LG gram sudden loss of WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG gram sudden loss of WiFi: I was using my LG gram laptop and had no issues. Today I saw a cloud flare vpn on my computer, removed it, and around the same time found that my IntelR WiFi 6E AX211 160MHz had a code 10 and 32, as in it could not start. The battery of the laptop is built in so I can’t cold...
  3. LG gram sudden loss of WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG gram sudden loss of WiFi: I was using my LG gram laptop and had no issues. Today I saw a cloud flare vpn on my computer, removed it, and around the same time found that my IntelR WiFi 6E AX211 160MHz had a code 10 and 32, as in it could not start. The battery of the laptop is built in so I can’t cold...
  4. Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.: I have been having problems connecting my PC to WiFi since around mid December running Win 10. I've heard of an issue with Win11 but KB5033372 not KB5033375 was installed mid December, since then i feel my WiFi won't connect, the PC will however connect to my phones hot-spot...
  5. Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.

Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.: I have been having problems connecting my PC to WiFi since around mid December running Win 10. I've heard of an issue with Win11 but KB5033372 not KB5033375 was installed mid December, since then i feel my WiFi won't connect, the PC will however connect to my phones hot-spot...
  6. Windows 10 mid December 2023 loss of WiFi connectivity.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK: I have a HP 250 G8 Notebook PC and after a windows update KB5032288, some wifi problems began. On my network i have Unifi's APs, model UAP6MPnewer and UAP-AC-LRolder. Before the update it was working perfectly on the newer AP, after the update i started to have some packets...
  8. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK: I have a HP 250 G8 Notebook PC and after a windows update KB5032288, some wifi problems began. On my network i have Unifi's APs, model UAP6MPnewer and UAP-AC-LRolder. Before the update it was working perfectly on the newer AP, after the update i started to have some packets...
  9. The update issued around 9/26/2023 turns off Wifi when the screen turns off. Loss of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update issued around 9/26/2023 turns off Wifi when the screen turns off. Loss of...: The update issued around 9/26/2023 is turning off Wifi when the screen is off. This means my machine loses it's RDP connections while I'm waiting for patches to install. It also means I cannot remote into the machine when I am away from the office. My guess is this is the...
  10. The update issued around 9/26/2023 turns off Wifi when the screen turns off. Loss of...

The update issued around 9/26/2023 turns off Wifi when the screen turns off. Loss of...: The update issued around 9/26/2023 is turning off Wifi when the screen is off. This means my machine loses it's RDP connections while I'm waiting for patches to install. It also means I cannot remote into the machine when I am away from the office. My guess is this is the...