Windows 10: Loss of windows 10 pro key

Discus and support Loss of windows 10 pro key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just recently built a new pc and bought a digital key for windows 10 pro. I activated it just fine but made a mistake when i formatted the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CédricNim, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Loss of windows 10 pro key

Hi,

I just recently built a new pc and bought a digital key for windows 10 pro. I activated it just fine but made a mistake when i formatted the pc. I didn't link the key to a microsoft account. Now i can't use the key again. Please help me!

:)

CédricNim, Apr 26, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Loss of windows 10 pro key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Loss of windows 10 pro key

1. Loss of windows 10 pro key - Similar Threads - Loss pro key

2. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.: I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key from the Windows Store back in 2015. That computer and windows have been working with no issues ... until now. Suddenly a few days ago, Windows tells me my copy isn't activated. When I tried reactivating, it tells me the product key...
  3. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.: I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key from the Windows Store back in 2015. That computer and windows have been working with no issues ... until now. Suddenly a few days ago, Windows tells me my copy isn't activated. When I tried reactivating, it tells me the product key...
  4. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro Key

Windows 10 pro Key: I own 4 windows 10 pro. I finally upgraded an older pc with a new MB, I thought I could just move the ssd drv to the new board everything would be okay. Nope, I forgot to write down what email address I used to reg that windows key, it happens to be the digital version I...
  6. I loss my windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I loss my windows key: I loss my windows key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loss-my-windows-key/066e8590-8ea9-42e3-9972-12616f7a9f01
  7. Loss of product key

Loss of product key: I have a pc that came pre-installed with windows 10 from the manufacturer. (It is an MSI Trident 3 desktop) After some time I had to reinstall windows due to some kind of issue that caused boot errors. Due to some unknown reason the factory reset partition on the device...
  8. Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation: Hi there, Like many other laptop owners my Dell M7100 laptop running win10 pro looses internet after sleep or hibernation. The wifi connections shows connected but the internet will not connect, thunderbird can not connect. I have already updated all drivers, and changed...
  9. Key Windows 10 Pro

Key Windows 10 Pro: I bought PS595E-1F8010EP with windows 10 Pro Thank you for sending me the key. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-windows-10-pro/d8331a54-d703-49ba-bb40-e44e94dd4235"
  10. Bit Locker key loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit Locker key loss: Dear Team, Recently i lossed my bit locker key in my laptop kindly he me how to recover the key recover key id i have - 68E4CC71-08DF-4B64-9540-60C150660F0C Recover key is required Thanks and regards Thamizharasan...