Windows 10: Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences

Discus and support Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just have an electrical accident in my home and lost 2 of my PCs, both had windows 10 activated successfully with a digital license linked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Juan Fernando Vélez, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences

Hi,

I just have an electrical accident in my home and lost 2 of my PCs, both had windows 10 activated successfully with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, for sure I am gonna have to replace those pcs with new ones with all new hardware, what will happen with the Windows 10 activations?

Thanks...

:)

Juan Fernando Vélez, Jan 27, 2020

2. Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

Hello everyone,

I am using a computer where I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade promotion. Everything worked fine, and I got windows 10 for free. However, I wanted to try using a KMS product key to evaluate windows 10 pro, but when I used slmgr, it deleted my
    digital lisence. How can I get my digital lisence back?

SealsRock12, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences

How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.

Hi,

I recently bought a new laptop which came with windows 10 home preactivated . I have a pc which has windows 10 pro activated through digital license.

I wanted to transfer windows 10 pro license from my computer to my laptop . when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc it shows windows 10 is activated through digital lisence linked to Microsoft account . so I tried sigining in to my Microsoft account
    on my laptop so that I could upgrade via store but I have to pay , why?

Garvit Chaturvedi, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences

1. Lost 2 PCs, both get damaged, How can I recover their Windows 10 Digital Lisences - Similar Threads - Lost PCs both

2. How can I recover lost partitions without windows installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover lost partitions without windows installation?: HiI was trying to install Windows in my desktop computer and I tried to convert disk from GPT to MBR in windows installation environment. But soon I realized that I have lost all my partitions.Now the thing is that need to recover these deleted partitions as I have a lot of...
  3. How can I recover lost partitions without windows installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover lost partitions without windows installation?: HiI was trying to install Windows in my desktop computer and I tried to convert disk from GPT to MBR in windows installation environment. But soon I realized that I have lost all my partitions.Now the thing is that need to recover these deleted partitions as I have a lot of...
  4. Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?: I merged my D disk using disk manage , remote volume and extend volume . Can I recover data from D disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-drive-and-lost-data-how-can-i-recover/37818db3-5881-45eb-8670-f10b136832f1
  5. Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?: I merged my D disk using disk manage , remote volume and extend volume . Can I recover data from D disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-drive-and-lost-data-how-can-i-recover/37818db3-5881-45eb-8670-f10b136832f1
  6. Transferring Windows 10 Home to a new device using digital lisence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Home to a new device using digital lisence: I'm using Windows 10 Home edition that I have got through the free update so I don't have a product key and I have a digital lisence instead. In Activation page of my PC settings there states that "windows is activated with digital license linked to your microsoft account"....
  7. How to see my digital windows 10 lisence?

How to see my digital windows 10 lisence?: Hi A digital license is linked to my account I think it's linked back in 2016 when Microsoft gave people free license but I just found out. I wanted to see my license and make sure that it's linked to my account. Also, will it change or deactivate if I move to another PC or...
  8. How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.

How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which came with windows 10 home preactivated . I have a pc which has windows 10 pro activated through digital license. I wanted to transfer windows 10 pro license from my computer to my laptop . when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my...
  9. windows 1o home digital lisence

windows 1o home digital lisence: every day my legal copy of windows 10 home keeps saying this copy of windows is not activated. I then troubleshoot and it says that it is now activated. More of just a bit of a...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...