Windows 10: Lost a hotmail account

Discus and support Lost a hotmail account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me out. My mom set up my xbox when I got it back in 2016. The account I used was under her hotmail. As I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KazdenStineff, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Lost a hotmail account

Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me out. My mom set up my xbox when I got it back in 2016. The account I used was under her hotmail. As I grew older, I wanted the account to be under my email, so I added myself as an account alias, then made my email the primary alias and deleted her hotmail's alias from the account. Now she can't login to her hotmail at all and whenever I try to add it back as an alias, I get an error stating, "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." How can she get her hotmail back? She needs this account and can't access it. Making her a new account won't help she needs to be able to access this hotmail.

:)

KazdenStineff, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Aug 9, 2020
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

Lost a hotmail account

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Lost a hotmail account

1. Lost a hotmail account - Similar Threads - Lost hotmail account

2. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  3. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  4. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  6. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  7. hotmail account compromised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail account compromised: I have not used my hotmail account in years. Suddenly it is being used to access my facebook. I would like for the account to just be deleted entirely but I cannot access it and the automated recovery process says I have not provided sufficient info to validate my account...
  8. hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    hotmail account: my Hotmail is very important to me and it keeps getting blocked, I am on limited income and try to buy and sell on craigslist,etc. why is this happening? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail account: I cannot get into my Hotmail email account on the laptop or pc. I have no problem on my tablet. address and password is correct. Why is this? confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account/52687057-d6ef-4447-8b31-cb573136143f"
  10. Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail account: My email address ends in @Hotmail.com.I receive emails with no problems,when I compose a new email or forward on emails,more times than not I get the error message "Can`t connect to Outlook please try later"with a CLOSE button. When I click CLOSE the message is "You are...