Windows 10: Lost a lot of my screen usage

Discus and support Lost a lot of my screen usage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have W10 21H1 I use Hotmail on the web. When opening an email I instantly get ads on the right side of the screen and cannot see the content, this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Lost a lot of my screen usage

Hi I have W10 21H1 I use Hotmail on the web. When opening an email I instantly get ads on the right side of the screen and cannot see the content, this is mainly true if a picture is part of the email. How do I fix this. Any comments or advice is appreciated.. Regards Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Aug 15, 2021
  2. amos Win User

Lots of lots of lots disk usage

I see either Android studio or Eclipse first in the list, when sorting by disk usage when such activity occurs. Makes sense Lost a lot of my screen usage :)

Do you need any screenshots that just show those applications first in the list?

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Lost a lot of my screen usage

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Lost a lot of my screen usage

1. Lost a lot of my screen usage - Similar Threads - Lost lot screen

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  5. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  6. D Drive Usage Lost 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive Usage Lost 2: Sorry I'm Unable To Reply To The Last PostI Dont Have Anything Important In D Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive-usage-lost-2/f7ed3f40-11cc-43c3-a5d3-5ccff20dc190
  7. D Drive Usage Bar Lost

D Drive Usage Bar Lost: After Getting Virus My D Drive Usage Bar Lost And I Tried To Reset My Pc But It Only Reset C:/ Drive I Cant Use Things Like Disk Management / System Restore Please Help I NEED HELP!...
  8. LOTS of Ram usage unaccounted for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LOTS of Ram usage unaccounted for: So, I've got 32GB of RAM, and I'm currently, with Chrome(4tabs) and Discord open, no games running, sitting at around 20GB of RAM being used(In Use in task manager). I called bs on that and decided to just start adding the numbers up from what i see in task manager's...
  9. lost my display screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost my display screen: I canr get chrome bow my whole screen changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-display-screen/a3d02da8-e52f-47be-9647-c29cd9d1bf18
  10. Lots of lots of lots disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of lots of lots disk usage: Hi I have 16gb memory. Running applications: Delphi xe10.2 Android + emulator eclipse + java Firefox Performance shows around 8gb memory taken. Still, when moving (back) to eclipse (for example), there is a lot of disk usage (swapping I guess) and eclipse is showing first...