Windows 10: Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Discus and support Lost a photo I need to tag a collection in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the collection. Can I add this photo back so that I can tag all the collection?

:)

bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018

2. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the collection. Can I add this photo back so that I can tag all the collection?

bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018
  3. AndyBX Win User
    Photo Tags & How Upload Photos from Win 10 Collection to eBay

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro on 2/5/16. Lost all of my photo tags and can't find a specific photo by doing Control F search and putting in the first letters of some of names of tags that I can recall. (Chronological order by date is useless to me. I liked
    the way it was done alphabetically by tag name practical for my photo usage, which I had in Windows 7 Live Photo Gallery.) Is there an automatic way to retrieve these missing tags? How do I tag new photos? Next, can't figure out to find route to get to photos
    in my Windows 10 Photo collection in order to upload photos to list (sell) on eBay. Does anyone know how this can be done, i.e., finding and uploading photos from my Windows 10 photo collection?

AndyBX, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Hello Bradley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Please, follow the steps below:

1. Open ‘File Explorer’ – look for the ‘Photos’ you want to tag

2. Find the ‘Pictures’ you’d like to tag and right click

3. Select ‘Properties’ at the bottom of the drop-down list

4. Press the ‘Details’, find the ‘Description’ section, then a category marked Tags

5. Double click on ‘Tags’ and select ‘Add Tag’

6. Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’

Best regards,

Alexander B.

« If this response has helped you, please feel free to rate it. Thank you! »

Alexander Bertnikov, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

1. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection - Similar Threads - Lost photo need

2. Unzipped file (photo with tags) converted to pdf, replaced original, and text for photo lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unzipped file (photo with tags) converted to pdf, replaced original, and text for photo lost: Hello I was sent a photo in a zipped file that had tags attached to the people in the photo to identify them. I needed to forward this photo on, did so, but the recipient doesn't see the text in the tags, just the circles with blank. Now when I tried to look at it in...
  3. MS Photos, People Tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos, People Tags: I have been using the MS Photos app for a long time and I had not seen this issue.......but now after a clean install because of a computer crash the "People" Tab did not show the "Start Tagging" button when I first opened it and I only show a few people that have been...
  4. Photo App people tagging

Photo App people tagging: I have installed a new hard drive with a clean install of Windows 10 Home, Version 1809. I was hoping the photo app would re-scan my photos and tag them, but it seems to have halted with less than twenty photos tagged. The app does show all photos in my Pictures folder....
  5. manage photo tags

manage photo tags: How do I edit spelling of photo tags and delete unwanted ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-photo-tags/41c92d35-8ee3-4207-bfb9-fe83b0f88eaa
  6. Tagging Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tagging Photos: I have a lot of untagged photos on One Drive. Is there a way I can tag multiple photos at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tagging-photos/35479a17-c720-4a4d-b523-f0fe2a96a375
  7. Metadata & Tags in photos

Metadata & Tags in photos: I have a folder of 250 photos with various tags applied to each of them. The photos are at full resolution. I need to down res the 250 photos and place in another folder. If I resize these photos but keep the same photo names, is it possible to copy the metadata tags and...
  8. Tagging people in photos

Tagging people in photos: I am running Windows 10 and want to tag all the people in my photos from an external hard drive. A few mug shots have shown up and I have renamed them as appropriate, however this is only a few of the hundreds of faces I have in the photos. I have linked the folders but...
  9. I need help with music tagging in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with music tagging in W10: Hi, So I have recently upgraded to 10 (from 7) and I noticed that the properties - details tab is different for music files in 10. They changed (for example): W7 Artists = W10 Contributing Artists W7 Year = W10 Date released Those for example are fine because they...
  10. Maintain Photo Gallery tagging

Maintain Photo Gallery tagging: From what I read the support for Windows (Live) Photo Gallery is fading but that Photos, as far I read and checked, doesn't maintain the tags. I have 20k+ photos with all the people tagged. If I lose access to Photo Gallery is all the hundreds of hours of work lost? As...