Windows 10: Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Discus and support Lost a photo I need to tag a collection in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the collection. Can I add this photo back so that I can tag all the collection?

:)

bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018

2. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

I decided to tag the names of my family on the photos but made a mistake so I backed one of the names out. But I lost this photo and cannot tag all the collection. Can I add this photo back so that I can tag all the collection?

bradleyralph, Oct 30, 2018
  3. AndyBX Win User
    Photo Tags & How Upload Photos from Win 10 Collection to eBay

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro on 2/5/16. Lost all of my photo tags and can't find a specific photo by doing Control F search and putting in the first letters of some of names of tags that I can recall. (Chronological order by date is useless to me. I liked
    the way it was done alphabetically by tag name practical for my photo usage, which I had in Windows 7 Live Photo Gallery.) Is there an automatic way to retrieve these missing tags? How do I tag new photos? Next, can't figure out to find route to get to photos
    in my Windows 10 Photo collection in order to upload photos to list (sell) on eBay. Does anyone know how this can be done, i.e., finding and uploading photos from my Windows 10 photo collection?

AndyBX, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

Hello Bradley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Please, follow the steps below:

1. Open ‘File Explorer’ – look for the ‘Photos’ you want to tag

2. Find the ‘Pictures’ you’d like to tag and right click

3. Select ‘Properties’ at the bottom of the drop-down list

4. Press the ‘Details’, find the ‘Description’ section, then a category marked Tags

5. Double click on ‘Tags’ and select ‘Add Tag’

6. Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’

Best regards,

Alexander B.

« If this response has helped you, please feel free to rate it. Thank you! »

Alexander Bertnikov, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Lost a photo I need to tag a collection

1. Lost a photo I need to tag a collection - Similar Threads - Lost photo need

2. How do you tag photos in the Collection that are missing in the People?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you tag photos in the Collection that are missing in the People?: I continuously have issues with the Collection where the tagging disappears or in the latest case one of my Grandsons is not tagged at all and there are over 500 photos of him?...
  3. Tagging photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Tagging photos: Hello i need a program to search through my photo collection and do facial recognition, so will be presented with all photos that have Fred which I identified from a previous photo. Once I have all the Fred photos displayed, then by selecting all I can add the TAG Fred to the...
  4. Photo tags

Photo tags: Good day team I have an HP laptop with windows 10 Trying to change tags in photos After making changes the old tags return Ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-tags/93dae9f7-df07-4b75-98cd-69ba1807e405
  5. Photo tags

Photo tags: In a previous version of Microsoft photo gallery I tagged 31 gig worth of pictures using the provided face recognition technology. After restoring from a back up hard drive into a new computer, I can not find any of my tag info. Where is it? Why does it not display in...
  6. Tagging people in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tagging people in photos: I note most of the comments around this topic do not give a resolution - they are around 12 months old - has Windows not yet addressed this? Still can't tag people faces by name and search for just pictures with them in it?...
  7. Photo Tagging

Photo Tagging: Tagging photo was a breeze in my now defunct Picasa. I Have Photoshop Elements but the photo Organizer is buggy as hell. My question is how I tag a photo or a group of phots in Microsoft Photos Windows 10. Thanks....
  8. Tagging photos/videos say Not Tagged

Tagging photos/videos say Not Tagged: I've been using photo gallery to tag and organize photos and videos successfully for some time now. Unfortunately, now after tagging it still sorts everything as "Not tagged" instead of organizing by their correct tagging. Is this a bug?...
  9. Tagging Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tagging Photos: I have a lot of untagged photos on One Drive. Is there a way I can tag multiple photos at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tagging-photos/35479a17-c720-4a4d-b523-f0fe2a96a375
  10. Metadata & Tags in photos

Metadata & Tags in photos: I have a folder of 250 photos with various tags applied to each of them. The photos are at full resolution. I need to down res the 250 photos and place in another folder. If I resize these photos but keep the same photo names, is it possible to copy the metadata tags and...