Windows 10: Lost ability to copy/paste into browser

Discus and support Lost ability to copy/paste into browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can no longer copy and paste from Word, Excel or PowerPoint into a browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauriePearce, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Lost ability to copy/paste into browser

I can no longer copy and paste from Word, Excel or PowerPoint into a browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox)

:)

LauriePearce, Oct 2, 2019

2. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Lost ability to copy/paste into browser

Copy Paste

2 days ago I lost the ability to copy paste.

Ctrl C Crtl V no longer works

Neither does the right click to copy paste

I am using Microsoft 2016 Windows 10

LaureenHouse, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Lost ability to copy/paste into browser

1. Lost ability to copy/paste into browser - Similar Threads - Lost ability copy

2. Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder: The copy and paste function recently disappeared from my pictures folder. The function is grayed out when I open the pictures folder to paste copied photos. I have always been able to copy from Word documents, Power Point screens, emails, Internet, etc. The functionality was...
  3. Chromium browsers and copy/paste feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chromium browsers and copy/paste feature: Hi, non of the chromium browsers work on my pc, I installed windows multiple times, wiped all the discs however still no luck by doing so I faced another problem where if I try to copy/paste, drag/drop a file explorer crashes. I tried following instructions from online forums...
  4. Lost ability to play media on modern browsers (Chrome, Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    Lost ability to play media on modern browsers (Chrome, Edge): A couple days ago I lost the ability to play youtube or online radio through my modern browsers (Chrome, Edge), although it still works on IE 11. At first I assumed it was a Chrome issue and since I didn't want to lose my settings through a full Chrome reset, but when I...
  5. Lost ability to play media on modern browsers (Chrome, Edge)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost ability to play media on modern browsers (Chrome, Edge): A couple days ago I lost the ability to play youtube or online radio through my modern browsers (Chrome, Edge), although it still works on IE 11. At first I assumed it was a Chrome issue and since I didn't want to lose my settings through a full Chrome reset, but when I...
  6. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy and paste: Sometimes I can copy and paste with microsoft word + , but when I am online other sites , I can not copy and paste . How do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/copy-and-paste/f366024b-492b-45b7-b087-951f1226a939
  7. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste: Why am I having trouble pasting stuff to notepad, wordpad and open office. It just prints off in one long column and in the open office I get lines and can't type into it. Help appreciated. Kerry...
  8. cannot copy/paste images from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    cannot copy/paste images from any browser: I'd be grateful for any help. Windows 10 recently went wierd on me - it stopped doing a full copy paste from any web browser. I usually do my copy/paste over to an MS Word file and about 2 weeks ago all it copied was the text, no images? Odd? I use two methods to copy and...
  9. Hyperlink Not Working In Document, But Copy/Paste Into Browser Does

in Windows 10 Support
    Hyperlink Not Working In Document, But Copy/Paste Into Browser Does: To add, and so you will know, in File Explorer or wherever the .reg file is stored you can right-click it and use Edit, BUT only if you know what needs changing, one misstep when merged will allow reinstalling Windows. [Knowledge is power]
  10. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost ability to copy and paste text