Windows 10: lost access to D: drive on HP envy

Discus and support lost access to D: drive on HP envy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was trying to limit permissions for access to D: drive from other user. Went into change permissions on D:, removed permissions for authenticated users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elias7_, Apr 11, 2020.

1. elias7_ Win User

lost access to D: drive on HP envy

Was trying to limit permissions for access to D: drive from other user. Went into change permissions on D:, removed permissions for authenticated users thinking I would retain access as administrator, but now access to D: drive is denied. Windows 10, HP envy.

:)

elias7_, Apr 11, 2020
  2. alilpup13 Win User

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    how do I open the cd/dvd disk drive on the back of the HP envy all-in-one?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, please let us know:

• When you say, “how do I open the cd/dvd disk drive on the back” are you not able to open the drive to enter a disk or trying to replace the drive?
    • What is the exact model number of the HP Envy PC that you are using? To check type:
      msinfo32 in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If the CD/DVD drive is not getting detected on the computer, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8).

If you are unable to burn CD/DVD using the drive, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the HP article

HP PCs - CD or DVD Drive Cannot Burn Discs (Windows 10, 8)

Please provide more information on the issue that you are facing to help you with the appropriate steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 11, 2020
  4. lost access to D: drive on HP envy

Lost Windows Store on HP Envy with Windows 10

I lost the functionality of my Windows Store, People, Pictures, and other apps on my HP Envy Windows 10 computer. I've tried many of the suggested "fixes" to no avail. Has anyone been successful at reconnecting the Windows App Store?

LindaMacGregor, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

lost access to D: drive on HP envy

1. lost access to D: drive on HP envy - Similar Threads - lost access drive

2. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  3. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  4. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drive D data lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive D data lost: Hello there, about month ago I installed Win11 and lost my data from drive D. went to Best buy the installed Win 10 and were not able to recover data. Please find me a best solution. there was my studying file some much important files. please any solution windows????...
  6. Drive D data lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive D data lost: Hello there, about month ago I installed Win11 and lost my data from drive D. went to Best buy the installed Win 10 and were not able to recover data. Please find me a best solution. there was my studying file some much important files. please any solution windows????...
  7. d drive was lost

d drive was lost: hi, so the intel want me to create volume so I did then I check my D drive was lost, it has this blue question mark and it cant open. I run the disk management and the 'unallocated' was no there which is the D drive the black line was none to be found and when I check using...
  8. D Drive Lost

D Drive Lost: My PC has two drives typically, an SSD and an HDD. Though my SSD and OS remain intact, I can't access my HDD. A scan of all disks shows no sign of it, it's disappeared from my file explorer, and third party programs fail to find any trace of it. I've even tried resetting...
  9. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  10. lost D drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost D drive: I have an Acer Aspire U27-880 , all in one desktop computer utilising operating system windows 10 home edition 64 bit. yesterday I ran a program called 'intel (R) rapid storage'. After turning computer off the on, I found my D drive had disappeared. there is no record of it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy windows 10 access denied