Windows 10: Lost access to MS Account

Discus and support Lost access to MS Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have linked my Windows 10 with an Outlook account, which I have lost access to now, and I am unable to restore Because I didnt write down my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikkelBruhn, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Lost access to MS Account

Hi!

I have linked my Windows 10 with an Outlook account, which I have lost access to now, and I am unable to restore Because I didnt write down my security answers - Stupid choice

Now I need access to the Microsoft store, but its linked up to the account, which I have lost.

Is there any way to remove this account, without wiping my drive?

Best regards

Mikkel

:)

MikkelBruhn, Apr 23, 2020
  2. klein5366 Win User

ms account lost

there isn't any ms account listed, could have i installed it without an account ? to do what i would like i will have to make one ?

klein5366, Apr 23, 2020
  3. iStink Win User
    User accounts in VB2005 from MS Access

Access has a list of words not to use as column names, but if you must, you'll need to use brackets in your sql statement. I'm unsure of the list of words, but the line of code appears valid. Try using this:

Dim sqlString As String = "INSERT INTO USERS ([USERNAME], [PASSWORD]) VALUES ('" & usernameString & "', '" & passwordString & "')"

Perhaps its password that's causing the issue.

You could also try renaming the columns within the access database. I ran into this issue when I used the word time as a column name.

iStink, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Lost access to MS Account

Access to MS account

An employee was recently dismissed and we now do not have the passwords to either the laptop, or the MS account. Being a local party Association, it is imperative that we gain access to ensure that any data cannot be accessed by the now ex employee.
    Any suggestions?

BrianWedge, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Lost access to MS Account

1. Lost access to MS Account - Similar Threads - Lost access Account

2. Lost access to MS account Email and need to change it .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to MS account Email and need to change it .: I have access to the computer and I can sign into my Microsoft account, no problem there. I want to change the email its tied to because I no longer have access to the account. Everything Ive found requires access to the email tied to it and I'm concerned if I go into the...
  3. Lost access to MS account Email and need to change it .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to MS account Email and need to change it .: I have access to the computer and I can sign into my Microsoft account, no problem there. I want to change the email its tied to because I no longer have access to the account. Everything Ive found requires access to the email tied to it and I'm concerned if I go into the...
  4. Lost access to MS account Email and need to change it .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost access to Microsoft account

Lost access to Microsoft account: A few days ago I received a notification that I was signed out of my one drive account. Once I tried to log back into my Microsoft account it says that there are no accounts associated with my email, would you like to get a new one. If I click on get a new one I then get a...
  6. lost access to family member account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    lost access to family member account: setup family account using generated password pasted in. clipboard refreshed before password was stored in password manager or used for login. unable to reset password as unable to provide enough information because account has never been used no old passwords, use of...
  7. Lost access to user accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost access to user accounts: A few months ago windows performed an upgrade that made the other 2 user accounts unaccusable. Mine as the administrator still worked the other 2 did not. They were still there and could log in with their passwords but they would log-in into a blank screen. You can activate...
  8. Access to MS account

Access to MS account: An employee was recently dismissed and we now do not have the passwords to either the laptop, or the MS account. Being a local party Association, it is imperative that we gain access to ensure that any data cannot be accessed by the now ex employee. Any suggestions?...
  9. ms account lost

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ms account lost: good day i have two computers i up graded to win 10 from win 8.1 , i would like to upgrade one computer , cpu and memory. one thing is, i can't remember what email i used for ms account. is there anyway to get the information off the computer it's self? since Verizon bought...
  10. Lost access to parts of account

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost access to parts of account: Hello all. I was trying to upgrade my laptop's SSD. Put the new drive in an enclosure, and the laptop would not recognize the new drive. Neither would my desktop. In an effort to troubleshoot if it was the drive, or the enclosure, I put my laptop drive into the enclosure, and...