Windows 10: Lost access to my Admin Account

Discus and support Lost access to my Admin Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please I need your help because I’ve lost access to my Admin Account. I use two accounts with the same password but I haven’t entered my Admin Account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RashIdr, Nov 29, 2018.

1. RashIdr Win User

Lost access to my Admin Account

Please I need your help because I’ve lost access to my Admin Account. I use two accounts with the same password but I haven’t entered my Admin Account for a long time. I’ saw that my clock didn’t adjust for DST and tried to enter my Admin Account but it proved to be locked since the password changed. I haven’t changed the password.

:)

RashIdr, Nov 29, 2018

2. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Lost admin access

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community. I understand your concern, we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you perform the step mentioned below and check if the issue persist:

Method 1: Change the account to admin.

• Click on the Start Menu,
      locate and click on “Settings” which is located on the left menu pane.

• Then click on “Accounts”, locate
      “Family and other Users” located on the left menu pane.

• On the navigation window, you will be able to view all the accounts that have been created in your computer. Click on the account that you choose to switch to administrator account.

• You will find the option to “Change Account Type”, click on it. Then you will find a drop down list where you can change the user account to admin. Make the changes to your liking and restart computer.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost access to my Admin Account - Similar Threads - Lost access Admin

2. Lost admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin access: Hello, recently I took delivery of a recon Dell pc loaded with w11. Initially all was okay and the admin account was available without a password so I created a few accounts and installed a couple of programmes, without a problem I then decided I needed to secure the admin...
  3. Lost admin access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost admin access: Hello, recently I took delivery of a recon Dell pc loaded with w11. Initially all was okay and the admin account was available without a password so I created a few accounts and installed a couple of programmes, without a problem I then decided I needed to secure the admin...
  4. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  5. No Admin access on admin account

No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  6. I lost my access to admin account on my windows fell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost my access to admin account on my windows fell laptop: Just before it happened everything was fine the next day my laptop said when I tried to log in that device is offline, I’ve tried many things it didn’t work, luckily I have another local account that I can access but nothing with admin rights as it says my password is...
  7. Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account: Hi Team,I could not access my laptop with admin account suddenly. I just changed my user name as it is having spaces where i am facing issues with tools installation.For all admin access, login button to switch/enter admin user id and password got disabled.Appreciate if some...
  8. Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account

Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account: Hi Team,I could not access my laptop with admin account suddenly. I just changed my user name as it is having spaces where i am facing issues with tools installation.For all admin access, login button to switch/enter admin user id and password got disabled.Appreciate if some...
  9. Lost admin rights on my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost admin rights on my account: Windows has created a duplicate account for same username without admin rights. Now every time I login it login with that account so I cannot access my original admin account. BitLocker is enabled on my laptop so I cannot reset Administrator account using safe mode. I can...
  10. Lost admin privileges on my account and cannot access built in admin account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost admin privileges on my account and cannot access built in admin account.: Hello!! I have had this issues for a while now and its really starting to grate on me, I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works. Basically, I somehow lost admin privileges on my account, every time I try and do something that needs an admin and the box comes up that says...