Windows 10: Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function.

Discus and support Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on Apps the all window simply vanish... Running W10 x64 1903. [img] BTW It worked till few minutes ago when I used it to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pulcinella, May 23, 2019.

1. Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function.

When I click on Apps the all window simply vanish...
    Running W10 x64 1903.

Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function. [​IMG]

BTW It worked till few minutes ago when I used it to uninstall an app I did not need anymore.

:)

Pulcinella, May 23, 2019
  2. Ruz San Win User

Re-install Windows 10 Photo Edit app "Warm" Function

Hi,

To better understand your concern about the app in Windows 10, please answer the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Photos app?
    • Did you lose the function after updating the app?
    If you lost the function after an update was installed on your computer, you can try the steps on this

page
    to restore from a system restore point. Doing this will revert your computer's state to when you haven't updated the system.

We also suggest you provide a feedback or suggestion
    here
    for Microsoft to look into your opinion about our products.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, May 23, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, May 23, 2019
  4. Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function.

Lost Two Mouse Functions

I recently did a system restore on my laptop and have, it seems, lost two mouse functions as a result. The two to which I am refering are, the scrolling feature and the zoom feature. I have searched google for a solution, but all rely things which I have no access to. More specifically, most suggest going to "mouse and touchpad settings," and then click on "additional mouse options." However, if you refer to the pictures here, I am missing the following tabs: Wheel, Hardware, and Device Setting.

PS It seems that i have lost all functions except its "ordinary" mouse capability.

user193319, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function.

1. Lost access to Windows Setting Apps function. - Similar Threads - Lost access Setting

2. Lost Phone to Access Authenticator App / Cannot Access to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Phone to Access Authenticator App / Cannot Access to Windows: Hello Microsoft Community,For the past year, I was able to login to my laptop using my fingerprint. One day, for some reason, the login criteria asked me to provide a password.I forgot the password so when I tried to reset it, there was two-step authentication.Unfortunately,...
  3. Lost Phone to Access Authenticator App / Cannot Access to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Phone to Access Authenticator App / Cannot Access to Windows: Hello Microsoft Community,For the past year, I was able to login to my laptop using my fingerprint. One day, for some reason, the login criteria asked me to provide a password.I forgot the password so when I tried to reset it, there was two-step authentication.Unfortunately,...
  4. Lost access to various Windows functions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to various Windows functions: Greetings:For reasons unknown, I've lost access to various windows functions on the taskbar and associated hot keys. These include:Start MenuSearchNetworkSoundInkTime/DateNotification CenterAll other non-Windows icons work fine.I've tried warm/cold reboots and restarting the...
  5. Some functionality of app are lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some functionality of app are lost: Not able to see the complete file names in downloads Cant use the pen on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-functionality-of-app-are-lost/953d72bd-4779-475f-a8d9-58d9a3aaa608
  6. Lost Function keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Function keys: My Toshiba laptop has lost use of the function keys. The keyboard does not have a function key and is currently not recognising any USB keyboard I plug in. Not recognising keyboards began after a 'Sleep and Charge' function began popping up. I do not want the Sleep and...
  7. Windows 10 Lost Function

Windows 10 Lost Function: Very soon after using my new Inspiron Dell Desk top with Windows 10 installed, I lost the "run" write-in space in the start menu. Now, that write-in space is never more visible. How can I retrieve that function?...
  8. Lost settings access

Lost settings access: After recent Windows updates, I no longer have access to any Settings. Every time I try to open settings, the empty Settings window opens and immediately closes. Can't change printers or do anything else that depends on Settings. No longer have God Mode or the location that...
  9. Apps and settings lost

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps and settings lost: Hi. Im new to this forum and thanks for the membership My PC got windows 10in february this year and has worked great until now Some days ago settings went back to default and changes like the quick launch disappeared. Many of the included apps like calculator is not...
  10. Lost Access to Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Access to Settings: Used free upgrade to install Win 10 Pro 64bit to desktop computer. After successful installation, used Start button then Settings, to select Tablet Mode. After restart cannot access Settings from Start button or Action Center. How can I turn off Tablet Mode? 27037