Windows 10: Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player.

Discus and support Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello .dear Microsoft technician. I had a big problem with my child's computer , the hardisk crushed, i lost all data . I bought annother hdd a ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andreeaelisa, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player.

Hello .dear Microsoft technician.

I had a big problem with my child's computer , the hardisk crushed, i lost all data .

I bought annother hdd a ssd one and i cant get in the game Forza 4 because i dont remeber what account i used.

Please help me and tell me what account i used before the crush.

I have more information/dat about game/player account and i can giveit to you in a private message.

Kind regards Laurentiu

:)

andreeaelisa, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Change redeemed codes to different Accounts.

Hi Dominic,

Redeemed codes such as digital license, Microsoft local currency and Xbox Live Gold membership cannot be transferred from one account to another. For additional information regarding redeemed code on a wrong account, we suggest that you get in touch with
    the
    Xbox Chat Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player.

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player.

1. Lost account for Forza 4 i have redeem code and all the information about account and player. - Similar Threads - Lost account Forza

2. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  3. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  4. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  5. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  6. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  7. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...
  8. I have lost all contacts in my email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lost all contacts in my email account: I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-contacts-in-my-email-account/9cee3fcb-58ac-425e-acf1-9c16aeacc86a
  9. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?: I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this information. Can anyone help?...
  10. Lost all admin rights and account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost all admin rights and account: Hi My son used netplwiz.. and might have as well downloaded a game without asking. Problem : we do not have any administrator rights (or account I'm not a computer person). I've read and tried a lot of solutions proposed on different forums. All of them failed. Cannot use...