Windows 10: lost account to old group, no one in it can leave

Discus and support lost account to old group, no one in it can leave in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am in a group, but the adult account was lost and we can't see what email it is, how do I find the email or leave the group since I am above the age... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christian Sipe, Jun 7, 2023.

1. lost account to old group, no one in it can leave

I am in a group, but the adult account was lost and we can't see what email it is, how do I find the email or leave the group since I am above the age of 13 and we don't use this group anymore.

:)

Christian Sipe, Jun 7, 2023
  2. EdTittel Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

Kari, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Dave xxx Win User

lost account to old group, no one in it can leave

Google account - but cannot find Google group

I have a Google account but cannot find a Google group to which I have been added to a mailing list - it seems absurdly difficult to resolve. Any suggestions welcome.

Dave xxx, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

lost account to old group, no one in it can leave

1. lost account to old group, no one in it can leave - Similar Threads - lost account old

2. Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...: I was a kid a few years ago and my dad setup a microsoft family account. I asked him if he could disband that and he said he forgot the password to the microsoft account. I'd like to know how to leave the group in a kid account....
  3. Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...: I was a kid a few years ago and my dad setup a microsoft family account. I asked him if he could disband that and he said he forgot the password to the microsoft account. I'd like to know how to leave the group in a kid account....
  4. leave a family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  5. leave a family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  6. lost account to old group, no one in it can leave

lost account to old group, no one in it can leave: I am in a group, but the adult account was lost and we can't see what email it is, how do I find the email or leave the group since I am above the age of 13 and we don't use this group anymore....
  7. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  8. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  9. I can not leave xbox family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not leave xbox family group: Hello,I am unable to leave the xbox family group I am in. I don't know how I got in, all I know is that I am the only member, and despite that, I can not leave the group. I have seen the instructions, and the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the profile square of...
  10. I can not leave xbox family group

I can not leave xbox family group: Hello,I am unable to leave the xbox family group I am in. I don't know how I got in, all I know is that I am the only member, and despite that, I can not leave the group. I have seen the instructions, and the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the profile square of...