Windows 10: Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a friend that lost his account with the game sea of thieves that we gifted him, i have the code and i wanted to know if with the code you can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Veyder, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Veyder Win User

Lost account

I have a friend that lost his account with the game sea of thieves that we gifted him, i have the code and i wanted to know if with the code you can know in which account it was used, the code is usseless now so there is no problem in sharing it, at least i think.

:)

Veyder, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Issues with the lost files in the account in Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the lost files in the account. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “main one” is it local account or Microsoft account?

2. Did you make any changes in the account settings?

I suggest you to login to the account where the files are missing and then follow the below steps.

• Open the Run by Windows+ R and then Enter.
    • Press . ( the full stop button in the keyboard) and then Enter.
    • Check whether you could see the user profile files.
    Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Lost account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  3. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  4. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  5. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  6. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  7. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  8. account lost and can't recover it despite reaching for microsoft help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account lost and can't recover it despite reaching for microsoft help: Hello,I'm currently facing a significant issue with my dad's Microsoft account, involving a security problem that requires 2FA verification. The challenge lies in the fact that both the associated email and phone number are inaccessible. The email is out of reach, and the...
  9. account lost and can't recover it despite reaching for microsoft help

account lost and can't recover it despite reaching for microsoft help: Hello,I'm currently facing a significant issue with my dad's Microsoft account, involving a security problem that requires 2FA verification. The challenge lies in the fact that both the associated email and phone number are inaccessible. The email is out of reach, and the...
  10. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.: Is it possible to change my pin if I have lost it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-pin-for-my-microsoft-account/d1f9e7c3-748d-4404-8806-7fe3d2aa8b9a