Windows 10: lost admin access to c:\ drive

Discus and support lost admin access to c:\ drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, recently i somehow accidentally deleted every group/user except for me on my c:\ drive. Now i cant open anything relating to the c:\ drive as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacob_ciu, Oct 24, 2019.

1. jacob_ciu Win User

lost admin access to c:\ drive

Hi, recently i somehow accidentally deleted every group/user except for me on my c:\ drive. Now i cant open anything relating to the c:\ drive as administrator or reset my pc from control panel. Also i cannot open uca at all.

:)

jacob_ciu, Oct 24, 2019

2. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

I am using pc and and i also try to access c drive using asminiatrator account but i can't access , means i lost admin rights so how can again take admin right

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Oct 24, 2019
  4. lost admin access to c:\ drive

Can use any administation tools or access c drive

Hello,

Are you able to login to Admin account?

If yes, I suggest you to try the above steps from Step 2 and check if you can access files from C drive.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

lost admin access to c:\ drive

1. lost admin access to c:\ drive - Similar Threads - lost admin access

2. Lost admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin access: Hello, recently I took delivery of a recon Dell pc loaded with w11. Initially all was okay and the admin account was available without a password so I created a few accounts and installed a couple of programmes, without a problem I then decided I needed to secure the admin...
  3. Lost admin access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost admin access: Hello, recently I took delivery of a recon Dell pc loaded with w11. Initially all was okay and the admin account was available without a password so I created a few accounts and installed a couple of programmes, without a problem I then decided I needed to secure the admin...
  4. Randomly lost access to my C:/ and admin perms?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Randomly lost access to my C:/ and admin perms?: Hello I had this random issue pop up where I do not have access to my C:/ and I don't even have access to admin rights on my admin account, it just happened out of nowhere. https://prnt.sc/CZ-tqxvFFXVUResetting pc doesn't work cause I don't have access to C:/ but I still have...
  5. Randomly lost access to my C:/ and admin perms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly lost access to my C:/ and admin perms?: Hello I had this random issue pop up where I do not have access to my C:/ and I don't even have access to admin rights on my admin account, it just happened out of nowhere. https://prnt.sc/CZ-tqxvFFXVUResetting pc doesn't work cause I don't have access to C:/ but I still have...
  6. Randomly lost access to my C:/ and admin perms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't access C: Drive and admin permission is not recognized

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access C: Drive and admin permission is not recognized: Hi, On start up i get a message that an unnamed file cannot be found. I cannot access my C: drive, where I also have Windows installed. Upon clicking the drive on Explorer I receive an "access denied" notification. I am unable to change the ownership of the file as well,...
  8. Can't access C: Drive and admin permission is not recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access C: Drive and admin permission is not recognized: Hi, On start up i get a message that an unnamed file cannot be accessed. I cannot access my C: drive, where I also have Windows installed. Upon clicking the drive on Explorer I receive an "access denied" notification. I am unable to change the ownership of the file as...
  9. ADMIN RIGHTS / ACCESS TO C DRIVE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ADMIN RIGHTS / ACCESS TO C DRIVE: I was trying to uninstall a program and have managed to change all the permissions to my c drive and no longer have any access rights, no admin rights and I've completely messed this up .. help? I'm using windows 10 and have completely locked myself out of everything. I...
  10. Lost Certain Admin Privileges on C: drive after accessing E: drive with Windows 7 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Certain Admin Privileges on C: drive after accessing E: drive with Windows 7 installation: I was trying to delete a lot of old files off my old hard drive (E:). That drive (E: drive) has a Windows 7 installation on it. I didn't want to delete a bunch of files without a proper uninstallation so I booted up that hard drive to do just that. At one point I...