Windows 10: Lost admin privilages among other things.

Discus and support Lost admin privilages among other things. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have been having major issues with my PC for a while now. All admin privilages have been lost and my computer fails to do basic things like shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alfredmerza, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Lost admin privilages among other things.

So i have been having major issues with my PC for a while now. All admin privilages have been lost and my computer fails to do basic things like shut off. I The option to shut the computer down in the menu is not there. It reads "There are no current power options available". My taskmanager does not open either and i can't download any programs. Apps such as Teamspeak do not work and any attempt at fixing this issue resolves in the program crashing. I also get notifications every 20 minutes or so about a specified device not being located. Deleting programs is also a hassle now. Many of my other programs such as Steam and Sony vegas work fine but the rest of my pc is basically bricked. A friend of mine looking over my computer said many important files for making my computer run properly are missing and that he has never seen anything like it. Any attempt at fixing it has been in vain as the solution either does not show up on my messed up system or i am not allowed to access it. Is there any way to externally factory reset my computer? I don't really care about my files since the important stuff is saved in cloud saves.

:)

alfredmerza, Jun 16, 2020
  2. MetP. Win User

Admin privilages are gone, I can't do nothing because I lost administrator.

Hi all, this forum is my last chance, please help me to find a solution!

What's my problem.

Tomorrow I booted my PC and I noticed that my second Admin account isn't on my PC, I went to Account settings, Googled some solution and I saw that my account is no more admin but it's a guest user account.

I searched for some solution but everything that people say to do needs admin privilages, but I haven't it!

I literally can't do nothing!

I also know that there is an account with administrator privileges named
    Adiministrator, but how I login in that account?

What I can't do.

• I can't open CMD as Admin;
    • I can't change account settings like Account type and Others;
    • I can't open programs as Admin too;
    • I can't enable UAC settings;
    • I can't enable the hidden admin account;
    • I can't do things as Admin.
    Please help me!

MetP., Jun 16, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 16, 2020
  4. danya7 Win User

Lost admin privilages among other things.

Lost admin. privilages

I wanted to acess my computer without using a password. I went to the forum and they told me to go to "run" and type in userpasswords2, which I did and brought me to a screen that showed my administrator name as well as local users. I thought I edited so
    that I did not need a password, and then when I tried to log on as administrator it keeps telling me Its the wrong password, (although I never changed the password) I cannot reset it. I can log on with the local accounts but I have lost all administrative
    privileges. any thoughts.

danya7, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Lost admin privilages among other things.

1. Lost admin privilages among other things. - Similar Threads - Lost admin privilages

2. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  3. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  4. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't log into accounts, among other things

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log into accounts, among other things: Just recently, Ive been having trouble with access to sites. The most serious case is with my online access to my banks checking account. Ive never had a problem in the past, but a couple days ago I logged in and kept getting error messages saying Im entering incorrect...
  6. Can't log into accounts, among other things

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log into accounts, among other things: Just recently, Ive been having trouble with access to sites. The most serious case is with my online access to my banks checking account. Ive never had a problem in the past, but a couple days ago I logged in and kept getting error messages saying Im entering incorrect...
  7. lost adminitrative privilage

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost adminitrative privilage: I don't no why my administrative privilege had lost I can't install apps and my windows update is not working pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-adminitrative-privilage/f4781f79-870c-41cc-a1a4-2c57e480e921
  8. Kernel Check Failure among other things!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel Check Failure among other things!: Hello, Hopefully someone can help! Built the PC about three weeks ago, been working fine, then suddenly, all sorts of problems, such as Page fault in nonpaged area and Kmode exception not handled. After various ideas I decided to remaster it. I made a USB boot drive using...
  9. Admin privilages problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin privilages problem: Hi everyone My friend has acquired a Lenovo notebook from an employer who has gone bust. The problem is that he can log on as a user but cannot delete old work related programs as the IT department has locked the computer so as not to delete programs etc. As he doesn't have...
  10. Cannot access Store, among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access Store, among other things: I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps, for several days now. I think it started with the 1909 update. I noticed that OneNote, which I use daily, wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to reinstall it, but then I...