Windows 10: Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow the admin account on my PC has lost its privileges. How can I restore them if there is no admin to approve? PS: net user administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carla Blumberg, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro

Somehow the admin account on my PC has lost its privileges.

How can I restore them if there is no admin to approve?

PS: net user administrator /active:yes does not work because no one has privileges.

:)

Carla Blumberg, Aug 15, 2019
  2. tdburch01 Win User

Administrative Privileges lost on my Windows 10 pc

I returned from a business trip and I have lost all administrative privileges to my windows 10 p

Not sure if it was hacked or the kids did it but all administrative privileges have been lost none the less.

Step one, I reviewed all the information online on windows 8 and windows 10 similar situations.

I tried them all, I have zero privileges to do any of them. I can not create a new account to add admin privileges to.

I can not enable a hidden admin account to work with. I can not use command prompt to do anything related to admin privileges.

I'm basically locked out of all programs dealing with administrative privileges. A app recently failed, and I had to download it again unfortunately, can download it without administrative privileges.

Step two, accept that I can not do this alone and reach out to the community for help.

tdburch01, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Administrative Privileges lost on my Windows 10 pc

Hi,

We understand that you are you currently lost an administrative privileges in your computer. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Where there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are there new updates installed to your computer?
    • What issues are you experiencing when enabling the hidden administrative account?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro

lost administrative privilege

Hi Ami,

If I understood, you have delete your administrator account? Then you want to get the admin privilege you have lost, isn't it?

I want you to try this command NETPLWIZ and tell me if you are able to create a new account with an administrator privilege. Follow this link to help you up,
    http://www.tutorialspoint.com/articles/create-manage-user-accounts-using-utility-netplwiz

Normally because you lost the admin privilege you won't be able to create an account. If you do that does mean you have admin local account which can help to create your Microsoft account. Give me a feedback

GoodLuck

TaliumTitanlium, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro

1. Lost Administrative Privileges Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Lost Administrative Privileges

2. administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator privileges: when I try to play a game I get a pop up that says administrator privileges denied how do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-privileges/a834187a-1f8b-4fbe-8c69-1c8f0a33bc41
  3. Lost Administrator privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Administrator privileges: I randomly lost my administrator privileges and I am 100% sure I was a administrator since it's my computer and I was the only user up until a few days ago. I was able to access everything just fine. I created a user for my sister a few days ago and now I am just noticing...
  4. Administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator privileges: I am administrator on my computer. Why do I need permission from trustedinstaller, system or any other number of groups on my computer to modify, delete or otherwise make changes to my computer?...
  5. lost all my administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost all my administrative privileges: i had logged into my windows 10 with my microsoft account.then it became nearly impossible to remove this account from my pc so that i set up a local account now.since that day all the yes button are grayed out .i cant change my account typt, nothing .i have done everything...
  6. Administrator with no privileges?

Administrator with no privileges?: I have an administrator account on windows 10 desktop. I have a program (MySQL workbench) that was installed, uninstalled, and some months later reinstalled because after all I do want to use it. The program according to MySQL forum did not uninstall some of the old files -...
  7. Administrator privilege lost

Administrator privilege lost: After 5 years as owner/single user of my W10 desktop, now I cannot access Device Manager. I get "This app has been blocked for your protection". Could a recent update have caused this? How can I reclaim my administrator's privileges?...
  8. administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    administrative privileges: Running Windows 10 with latest updates and am attempting to execute "netsh wlan show wlanreport" from comand prompt. I go to start menu, select command prompt, right click it, and select "run as administrator". From the resulting command prompt, I can execute various NETSH...
  9. Lost my Administrator Privileges in Windows 10 - need help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost my Administrator Privileges in Windows 10 - need help!: I am having a serious issue that I need help with asap. Due to several things it seems that I have lost my administrator privileges on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I can't remember my administrator password and therefore I can no longer download/uninstall or run...
  10. administrator privileges...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator privileges...: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...