Windows 10: Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!

Discus and support Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At some point, after the May update I lost all PC audio! I've done all the 'no sound' troubleshooting suggestions from Microsoft and everywhere else. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GainbrainX, May 17, 2021.

1. Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!

At some point, after the May update I lost all PC audio! I've done all the 'no sound' troubleshooting suggestions from Microsoft and everywhere else. I reinstalled all audio drivers, you name it. I even shut down my MSI onboard HD audio in bios and purchased aSoundblaster Audigy RX sound card, No dice. bought Driver Booster Pro and updated them drivers. Wasted cash!It's as if the sound just can't get to my output jacks. Foobar doesn't work, NO audio!! You can see the level meters pulse when you test the sound devices. When I unplug the connectors going to my preamp, they pop and buzz

:)

GainbrainX, May 17, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 17, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 17, 2021
  4. tiendat Win User

Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!! :(.

tiendat, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!

1. Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!! - Similar Threads - Lost audio May

2. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after Window 10 update October 2021: Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help...
  3. Window 10 update May 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 update May 2021: I have a problem with my window 10 update. I doing update with window 10 update assistant. While doing update, in first restart my laptop screen stucked at loader page without preloader....
  4. Window 10 update May 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 update May 2021: I have a problem with my window 10 update. I doing update with window 10 update assistant. While doing update, in first restart my laptop screen stucked at loader page without preloader....
  5. Problems after the May 2021 Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems after the May 2021 Windows Update: How do I reinstall a game downloaded from the Microsoft Store without losing my standings, levels, or points? When I try to open the game, I get a dark screen with the words "Click for Exit" in the top left side of the screen. Then it looks like the game is loading, but when...
  6. Windows 10 May 2021 update stalled

Windows 10 May 2021 update stalled: Windows 10 upgrade assistant has been stalled at 99% for hours for the May, 2021 update. Tried copying and pasting the media folder as suggested by Microsoft but it got to 99 percent and advised that there was something open. I believe the only thing I have open is the update...
  7. Windows 10 May 2021 Update

Windows 10 May 2021 Update: Another update, and since this is a personal PC, i won't use whatever they're yapping about. If i ever do have a business PC it never have any games or social media programs on it. And it be set on it own dedicated internet and not a shared one.Windows Hello multicamera...
  8. Windows-10 does not boot after May, 2021 Update

Windows-10 does not boot after May, 2021 Update: Have a computer with Windows-10 and Linux installed. Using Grub to boot, Windows was the default. After the update apparently failed neither Windows nor Linux will boot. Booted from GParted but it shows just ntfs partitions + 1 unallocated partition of 135 GB which may have...
  9. Unable to boot after Window-10 May, 2021 Update

Unable to boot after Window-10 May, 2021 Update: Have a duel boot system w/ Windows-10, 64-bit & XUbuntu Linux. Use Grub which is set to boot Windows by default. Possibly my system used the older MBR method of booting. After the Windows update or during it,my system would no longer boot. Also it seems Wi does update erased...
  10. Windows 10: 21H1 / May 2021 Update

Windows 10: 21H1 / May 2021 Update: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. I heard that today i.e. 11 May, 2021 Microsoft was going to launch New Version of Windows 10: 21H1 / May 2021 Update. I checked Microsoft Website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 its still showing...