Windows 10: LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

Discus and support LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Albert123NR, May 1, 2019.

1. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

:)

Albert123NR, May 1, 2019

2. Laptop won't print in colour

I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please?

Thanks

ColinFoord-Divers, May 1, 2019
  3. No colour on HP laptop, windows 10

Help! My toddler was playing on laptop this morning and I have now lost all colour. Everything is black & white, when I go into settings the colour are shades of grey. Thanks

<Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family>

LornaMackay, May 1, 2019
  4. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 1, 2019
Thema:

LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

1. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - LOST COLOUR LAPTOP

2. Cant log into my laptop please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my laptop please help: My pin is not available and I cant reset without my password, my password is correct but it tells me it's wrong, I even tried to change the password on another device and no luck, all I have is BIOS, anything I can do? submitted by /u/PatrickTheSeal [link] [comments]...
  3. Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

Help please! No administrator on my laptop.: I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option for anything that requires admin approval. Could someone please guide me to restore admin acess to my account? Thank you so...
  4. My laptop is lost in my home, help!

My laptop is lost in my home, help!: Is there a way to make my Windows laptop emit a noise so I can locate it? Find my device shows it is here in my home. I was hoping I could find it if I were able to get the laptop to emit a noise. submitted by /u/starshyne83 [link] [comments]...
  5. All of my games are crashing please help

All of my games are crashing please help: I was frustrated earlier because I couldn't get a full game of Apex in without crashing, so I installed an update on Modern Warfare to play that instead only to end up crashing just as frequently as Apex was. On to another game, I guess. I played rust for 30 minutes until I...
  6. my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!: I don't use my laptop more than twice a week, but the last time I used it, it worked just fine, I had no issues, and it ran smoothly and very fast. now it's slow, laggy and is no longer charging despite being plugged in. I've done what I know to do, I've got plenty of...
  7. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  8. Cannot reset my laptop....... Please help

Cannot reset my laptop....... Please help: Hey so I've been having trouble resetting my laptop.. No matter how i try to reset it, it keeps saying the same thing.. "There was a problem resetting your pc, nothing was changed" and i have tried the settings and the restart thing but it will not reset for some reason.....
  9. please help - colour issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help - colour issue: Hi I'm setting up my sons new pc and the screen is a funny grey/purple colour. I've tried pressing every button and I cant make it show other colours. any ideas please...
  10. Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos: I had recently taken all the photos off of my phone to put into a folder on my PC when I was done I right clicked and for some reason clicked undo new. I tried Ctrl+y and Ctrl+Z no luck. I tried restoring previous version on the file and no luck. I checked my recycle bin and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. colour gone on laptop t460