Windows 10: lost all emails older than today.

Discus and support lost all emails older than today. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost all emails older than today. Also lost secondary files completely.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wilburbaumann, May 20, 2020.

1. lost all emails older than today.

I lost all emails older than today. Also lost secondary files completely.

:)

wilburbaumann, May 20, 2020

2. lost emails

Hi John,

If some of your emails were lost, it's possible that there's a synchronization issue, or they were accidentally deleted. For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please answer the following questions:

• Which email account are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone before this happened?
    • Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you're already tried?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Rommel Diw, May 20, 2020
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, May 20, 2020
  4. lost all emails older than today.

Sent Emails lost

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would require more information to help you better.

• How are you trying to access your Outlook account? Is it though Mail app or website?
    • Did you check if the issue persists by accessing your account through Outlook.com website?
    If your accessing your account through the Mail app then, I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn
    Off and turn On the email sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Under the Sync options, try to Turn
      Off all the options and close the Mail app.
    • Restart the system and follow Step 1 to Step 5 then, Turn
      On all the options under Sync options and check.
    If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to remove and reconfigure your account in the Mail app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 20, 2020
Thema:

lost all emails older than today.

1. lost all emails older than today. - Similar Threads - lost emails older

2. This driver is older than me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This driver is older than me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thosewhomgodsdetest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u85rof/this_driver_is_older_than_me/
  3. older email retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    older email retrieval: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...
  4. Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?

Windows 10 won't display emails older than 18 months?: I can't see any of my emails older than 18 months in my new Windows 10 laptop. Where did they go?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-display-emails-older-than-18/351ab847-455a-44f3-8bf3-89b9c6c8ed35
  5. Lost all format options in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all format options in email: Used to be able to change text color, text size, etc Now can't? Where is that fix? I log in under @hotmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-format-options-in-email/434f869d-532c-4efe-ad12-9dcc51d1f45c"
  6. lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates

lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates: Help! prehistoric dinasour has lost all emails and cannot receive any after updates today Can someone help? I looked at prior similar question, but going to settings did nothing...
  7. Older emails not showing in Email history

Older emails not showing in Email history: My email history wasn't being displayed beyond a few months, and as of today it wasn't showing any more than a day old... I changed my setting to show "Anytime" email history (I have multiple accts), but it seems to have a capacity limit (?) thus the newest messages are not...
  8. Older emails

Older emails: This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than 3 weeks old. Hopeless. My mail is via "btinternet.com", which uses IMAP, but technically, that's all I know. Is there a...
  9. All my lost emails from yahoo

All my lost emails from yahoo: How do I get to see the emails that outlook took from my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account via yahoo??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-lost-emails-from-yahoo/1b7c2fe1-93e1-48a7-b3af-6c2d4590f192
  10. lost all my email extentions

in Browsers and Email
    lost all my email extentions: Did an update for my windows defender today and upon completion went to check emails and my three outlets are all gone .. rebooted windows 10 laptop and upon completion email is still gone .. I don;t mean the emaisl themselves but the actual extension like gmail and pop3...