Windows 10: Lost all files in C Drive.

Discus and support Lost all files in C Drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help from technical support urgently. I lost all my files in all folders - Music, Download etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XenovuzXapter, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Lost all files in C Drive.

I need help from technical support urgently. I lost all my files in all folders - Music, Download etc.

:)

XenovuzXapter, Dec 16, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CLost all files in C Drive. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 16, 2018
  4. samred Win User

Lost all files in C Drive.

[solved] drive/partition totally missing after errant diskpart clean

The problem w/ that software is the same that I have already listed with other things I've checked: the drive doesn't APPEAR. I see my C: drive and any USB drives I've plugged in, but my original D: drive doesn't exist for the Easus Data Recovery Wizard. So, I don't even have an option of overwriting my old files this way. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

samred, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Lost all files in C Drive.

1. Lost all files in C Drive. - Similar Threads - Lost files Drive

2. Hard Drive lost all the data after trying to increase space in C drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive lost all the data after trying to increase space in C drive: I wanted to increase my space in drive c and used powershell command i found in the internet but after that command i couldnt see my drive D which was a separate drive than my c drive which is drive 1. i somehow managed to reappear my d drive but no data in it. how can i...
  3. Hard Drive lost all the data after trying to increase space in C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive lost all the data after trying to increase space in C drive: I wanted to increase my space in drive c and used powershell command i found in the internet but after that command i couldnt see my drive D which was a separate drive than my c drive which is drive 1. i somehow managed to reappear my d drive but no data in it. how can i...
  4. Hard Drive lost all the data after trying to increase space in C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will C drive and all files on the computer be deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will C drive and all files on the computer be deleted?: Hello, I'm trying to reinstall/ upgrade my version of windows to the next version. I'm using the Media creation tool to upgrade my version of windows. These are the options I have. I cannot select any other options. Will this affect my files? [ATTACH] Thank you,...
  6. Lost up space on C drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost up space on C drive: Today, I noticed that my C drive suddenly lost 14 gigabytes !! Yesterday it was ok and it lost all that space out of a sudden. !! I tried free up disk space tool, it didn't work. Tried avg tuneup didn't work also. I scanned the laptop for virus and malware by avg antivirus...
  7. C: drive lost space randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive lost space randomly.: Hey all, a few hours ago, my C: drive lost space from 7GB to 4GB. And I do not know what happened. All I may really recall is that I installed a new game, then deleted it. As I did not like the game and took up a lot of storage. I also changed my :E drive from FAT32 to NTFS....
  8. hard drive crash, lost access to all files.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hard drive crash, lost access to all files.: If my hard drive crashed on my Inspiron 15 3521, and I buy a new hard drive to replace it, do I have to buy another copy of Windows 10 that was installed on my OS?...
  9. lost admin access to c:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost admin access to c:\ drive: Hi, recently i somehow accidentally deleted every group/user except for me on my c:\ drive. Now i cant open anything relating to the c:\ drive as administrator or reset my pc from control panel. Also i cannot open uca at all....
  10. Was moving files to external drive, drive not recognized and lost all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Was moving files to external drive, drive not recognized and lost all: Dear Sir/Madame, I was moving video files (AVI) from an external backup drive (WD Element) to another external backup drive (Seagate expansion) after having moved another video file from my laptop (Acer) to that Seagate external drive. The night before I had moved some video...