Windows 10: Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Discus and support Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rajiv khullar, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose save all files option and went for reset. But after resetting it has been three days and i am not able to use my p c as all my apps are gone now all Microsoft Store Apps as well as all other apps also. Now i am not able to fix this problem. As i am not a advance user of computer so i searched on youtube and other online platf

:)

Rajiv khullar, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Bill Gaer Win User
    Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Nov 7, 2021
  4. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

1. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lost Microsoft Apps

2. lost apps help $40 after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost apps help $40 after reset: i factory reset my pc and now all my apps are gone but all i want is Minecraft but i dont wanna pay near $40 again after i already paid for it once and now its gone and not in my library...
  3. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  4. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  5. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  7. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  8. Lost Microsoft Applications After Resetting Windows 10

Lost Microsoft Applications After Resetting Windows 10: I had an issue with my disk active time being 100% all the time so after trying various things decided I had to reset my PC (reinstalling Win10). I opted to save my personal files. This resolved my 100% disk active time issue but then discovered I lost critical (to me)...
  9. Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.: Windows 10 Photo wasn't working properly. Was very slow and some of my video projects would not load. After research, I tried to use the apps Repair feature, but no improvement. So I tried the RESET option and when the app opened, all my video projects were gone. Can I...
  10. lost microsoft apps after reset

lost microsoft apps after reset: Please help! after the recommended reset to improve laptop performance, all the apps that came with purchase of laptop are gone. cant even play dvds/cds! I hope I wont have to buy all those apps. cheaper to just buy new laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated!...