Windows 10: Lost all my Whiteboards after update

Discus and support Lost all my Whiteboards after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielMcGhee, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data.

:)

GabrielMcGhee, Mar 16, 2022
  2. NickS_115 Win User

Lost all of my Whiteboards

I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and the Microsoft Whiteboards Application

The past few days Microsoft Whiteboard was not able to sync the changes to my whiteboards. This morning I tried to delete one of the whiteboards, the app crashed, and when I reopened it all of my whiteboards had disappeared.

How can I get help to recover my lost data?

The application would always sync to my Microsoft account, so I feel like my data would exist somewhere?

Online support told me this forum was my only avenue for getting support to recover lost data.

NickS_115, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Whiteboard - unable to export

Hi Azad,

Asper your description, may I know are you using Microsoft whiteboard app to export. If possible, could you please share a step how did you try to
    export a Microsoft Whiteboard Canvass or some related screenshot of better understand.

Also, could you please share with us screenshot of error message.

I appreciate your time and understanding.

Best Regards

Waqas Muhammad

Waqas Muhammad MSFT, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Lost all my Whiteboards after update

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Lost all my Whiteboards after update

1. Lost all my Whiteboards after update - Similar Threads - Lost Whiteboards update

2. My whiteboard data are lost after the update, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My whiteboard data are lost after the update, what do i do?: I just updated microsoft whiteboard and all the previous whiteboard documents went missing. The oage is blank. Please if someone can guide me to know how to restore them...
  3. My whiteboard data are lost after the update, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My whiteboard data are lost after the update, what do i do?: I just updated microsoft whiteboard and all the previous whiteboard documents went missing. The oage is blank. Please if someone can guide me to know how to restore them...
  4. All Whiteboards deleted after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Whiteboards deleted after Update: My Whiteboard updated automatically and now all my whiteboards are gone. Where are they and how to restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-whiteboards-deleted-after-update/7ad9a799-366e-4aa2-8a1c-5c91f2f27271
  5. All Whiteboards deleted after Update

All Whiteboards deleted after Update: My Whiteboard updated automatically and now all my whiteboards are gone. Where are they and how to restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-whiteboards-deleted-after-update/7ad9a799-366e-4aa2-8a1c-5c91f2f27271
  6. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  7. Lost all files after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all files after update: Hello, My computer recently did an update and now all my files are not there. My apps are still on the pc but they all need reinstalled. Also, when I look into the users folder there are only two files: TEMP &Public. And my profile isn't there. Even my wallpaper was...
  8. Lost all my notes in Microsoft Whiteboard

Lost all my notes in Microsoft Whiteboard: I enjoy microsoft whiteboard. I use it, I like it and it's not bad... Except the fact that there are NO files. And because I could not back them up, I'm out of luck for all my work notes that were stored on my device without me being able to back them up or restore them...
  9. Lost all of my Whiteboards

Lost all of my Whiteboards: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and the Microsoft Whiteboards Application The past few days Microsoft Whiteboard was not able to sync the changes to my whiteboards. This morning I tried to delete one of the whiteboards, the app crashed, and when I reopened it all of...
  10. Lost all my documents after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...