Windows 10: Lost all photo videos .

Discus and support Lost all photo videos . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; want to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-photo-videos/c75c5bf3-eedc-417d-867f-11669c174197 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TauqeerAhmad2, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Lost all photo videos .

want to recover it

:)

TauqeerAhmad2, Aug 29, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Lost all photo videos . :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Recovery of lost photo & video data?

My win 7 mozart was interupted in updating and when I reconnected it sync'd back to April so I've lost all the recent photos and videos some of great sentimental value - is there any way I could look and see if there are any photos or videoes left on the
    machine? Are there any data recovery programs that could be used? MS chat suggested this forum. Thanks for any help. Richard

Richard&Kate, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Lost all photo videos .

Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Lost all photo videos .

1. Lost all photo videos . - Similar Threads - Lost photo videos

2. Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!: Recently upgraded based on continuous, distracting, automatic messages about the upgrade. The automatic upgrade appears to have deleted ALL of my photos ... thousands!!!! over 20 year. What I am to do to recover these. I can not access a directory on second drive that has...
  3. Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!: Recently upgraded based on continuous, distracting, automatic messages about the upgrade. The automatic upgrade appears to have deleted ALL of my photos ... thousands!!!! over 20 year. What I am to do to recover these. I can not access a directory on second drive that has...
  4. ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM WIN 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM WIN 8.1: I HAD A NEW HARD DRIVE INSTALLED RECENTLY AND AM WONDERING IF I CAN RETRIEVE MY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS? I ALSO AM USING WINDOWS 10 NOW. THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-photos-and-videos-from-win-81/3824b90c-3939-4215-9cc0-937038518e8f
  5. I've lost 99 % of all my photos

I've lost 99 % of all my photos: help.. I've lost 99 % of all my photos..wen I opened windows photo app this morning a few pics left but most are just empty boxes with a cloud icon ..cant find a a way to recover them .. any ideas plz..also I have the old picasa 3 installed and all my pics have gone from...
  6. Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos

Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos: Where how can I find it? Totally gone. Also since I opted out of sync, the other saved project does not open. I have tried repair on advanced options on app When that did not work, went into power shell uninstalled app and reinstalled, still not working properly. BTW, new...
  7. Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.: Windows 10 Photo wasn't working properly. Was very slow and some of my video projects would not load. After research, I tried to use the apps Repair feature, but no improvement. So I tried the RESET option and when the app opened, all my video projects were gone. Can I...
  8. Lost video

Lost video: Anybody could help how to search for lost video. I could retrieve video 2004 but unable to retrieve video shot in 2014 ! Any suggestions.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-video/399547fb-78c0-4db4-af63-e6a665104d6a"
  9. Lost video files in Microsoft Photos

Lost video files in Microsoft Photos: I am really annoyed and desperately need help. When attempting to open Microsoft Photos where my video files were stored I received error message, unable to open, and told me to try again later. The last thing I did yesterday was create a video file in there and all was fine....
  10. lost video

lost video: I have several photos and videos in my photo gallery unfortunately I can't find a couple videos that were previously on there?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-video/b505f5f8-d762-4285-8ff9-2355e60312ce"