Windows 10: Lost All Taskbar icons

Discus and support Lost All Taskbar icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I lost all my taskbar icons in Windows 10 when I did a restart and need to get them all back. I am running a Lenovo X1 Tablet PC in desktop mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LJG in NC, Sep 24, 2018.

1. LJG in NC Win User

Lost All Taskbar icons

I lost all my taskbar icons in Windows 10 when I did a restart and need to get them all back. I am running a Lenovo X1 Tablet PC in desktop mode and had large icons selected, but now I only have the Search box and the Task View icon all by itself. How do I get the other icons back???

:)

LJG in NC, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Lost All Taskbar icons

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Lost All Taskbar icons

1. Lost All Taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Lost Taskbar icons

2. all icons gone except for in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all icons gone except for in taskbar: I would like to start with, No it is not the xp design that has caused this problem. I have had it for years and it has never done this before. I am still running windows 10. all the icons are gone. nothing much more to add.Also I looked at this thread of a guy with the same...
  3. Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All: I've tried every thing I can find. My windows key also does not work in any sense, I've tried everything over and over, it isn't working and when i hover my mouse over it, it shows the loading icon for the mouse. This is my last resort before I give up....
  4. Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All: I've tried every thing I can find. My windows key also does not work in any sense, I've tried everything over and over, it isn't working and when i hover my mouse over it, it shows the loading icon for the mouse. This is my last resort before I give up....
  5. lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

lost pictures of icons on my taskbar: Hi, I'm user of Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted small pictures of my icons on taskbar. I don't know how to return them, so, can anybody help me? Thanks...
  6. ALL taskbar icons are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALL taskbar icons are gone: [ATTACH] Ive tried basically everything that the internet has told me, scanned for malware, deleted iconcache.db and restarted, etc etc. https://preview.redd.it/fe4fw9tnkl261.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=429d446858f1612def4f809f2de56e6011376307 submitted by...
  7. Taskbar always shows all icons

Taskbar always shows all icons: Hi, I have a problem with my taskbar icons. I only want the battery indicator to always show next to the clock, without opening up all with the arrow. Like this:[ATTACH] However every time when I restart the device it automatically ticks in the "Always show all..." option....
  8. My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume

in Windows 10 Support
    My Taskbar lost all of the small icons on the right like WiFi, Volume: So I've had this problem for 2 days now and can't seem to find any fixes that actually work All the icons on the right are gone like volume, steam, spotify, WiFi etc. It's very annoying. This is what it looks like http://prntscr.com/n5bfm3 Problem started when I moved my...
  9. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....
  10. Lost all "Desktop" Icons/Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all "Desktop" Icons/Shortcuts: I was on a short vacation, and I powered off my system...via power strip, while gone. Upon return, I fired up the system, and downloaded any updates, etc., that might have been available during my "absence". When done, I noticed that all my old W7 desktop "shortcuts" were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost all taskbar shortcuts