Windows 10: lost all windows privilege

Discus and support lost all windows privilege in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i'm not at my home right now, nor i will be for the next 8h, but i remember getting access denied al night long..traying to remove permissions and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by pokopoetl, Apr 5, 2018.

1. pokopoetl Win User

lost all windows privilege

i'm not at my home right now, nor i will be for the next 8h, but i remember getting access denied al night long..traying to remove permissions and claiming my drives..

pokopoetl, Apr 5, 2018
  2. pokopoetl Win User

Greetings people,

I have a somewhat of a weird issue.. Upon arriving from work today I started my computer and everything was OK for 15 minutes, then it just restarted it self with no warning. *wife gave me the, you ****ed something up again didn't you* but I didn't. I've opened my event viewer and saw an error ID 10016 - The application -specific permission setting do not grant Local activation permission for COM Server application with CLSIS
    (D63B10C5- BB46- 4990- A94F- E409D520160
    and Appid
    (9CA88EE3- ACB7- 47C8- AFC4- AB702511C276

Now let me just say I only try tool edit the registry so It wouldn't happen whilst she was using it...
    Fast forward a bit..like 2 hours, I have nothing. My computer won't let me click on a start button, I cant use file explorer, can't use task manager, can't even boot it in a safe mode, can't switch users because I only had one acc In a first place..im kind of stuck and I need HELP! I would really like to keep all my files, but...im not sure that's possible anymore. So im using my phone to post this thread, I guess I can use my phone to download a team viewer if anyone would like to have a go at it.
    Anyway, thanks in advance any kind of help is much appreciated.

:)

pokopoetl, Apr 16, 2018
  3. tdburch01 Win User
    Administrative Privileges lost on my Windows 10 pc

I returned from a business trip and I have lost all administrative privileges to my windows 10 p

Not sure if it was hacked or the kids did it but all administrative privileges have been lost none the less.

Step one, I reviewed all the information online on windows 8 and windows 10 similar situations.

I tried them all, I have zero privileges to do any of them. I can not create a new account to add admin privileges to.

I can not enable a hidden admin account to work with. I can not use command prompt to do anything related to admin privileges.

I'm basically locked out of all programs dealing with administrative privileges. A app recently failed, and I had to download it again unfortunately, can download it without administrative privileges.

Step two, accept that I can not do this alone and reach out to the community for help.

tdburch01, Apr 16, 2018
  4. lost all windows privilege

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Welcome to the forum. We need to know what you did with regedit to cause this do you have a Windows installation DVD to boot from if not you can download one free

Samuria, Apr 16, 2018
  6. pokopoetl Win User
    Thanks. I tried to claim the ownership following the appid. Now, im even gettin the recycle bin corrupted on startup... I can't click on anything but cmd from task manager, i can't perform scf scan "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" im using a card reader as a boot device, but now as i insert an SD card with a system on it, windows simply jumps bios, boot and goes straight up to windows login, so there is a black screen all the way up till screen lock appears. I don't understand this at all, and im not having a good time at all �� dunno if this helps, i tried to update it but there is no windows update, says i have the latest version of windows

pokopoetl, Apr 16, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

lost all windows privilege

1. lost all windows privilege - Similar Threads - lost privilege

2. I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!: After what i changed i updated the store and the windows and i did a restart then i logged in normally with the same pin password like any normal day. then i opend cmd in admin it asks for yes or no as normal but it only shows no. so that weird and tried other applications...
  3. I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!: After what i changed i updated the store and the windows and i did a restart then i logged in normally with the same pin password like any normal day. then i opend cmd in admin it asks for yes or no as normal but it only shows no. so that weird and tried other applications...
  4. after a forced windows update I've lost my administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a forced windows update I've lost my administrator privileges: everything is in the title, windows forced an update in the middle of something and now i am no longer a administrator. Meaning i cant do anything anymore, I've tried to fix this myself and looking it up on google but i cant access anything they say that i need like netplwiz...
  5. after a forced windows update I've lost my administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a forced windows update I've lost my administrator privileges: everything is in the title, windows forced an update in the middle of something and now i am no longer a administrator. Meaning i cant do anything anymore, I've tried to fix this myself and looking it up on google but i cant access anything they say that i need like netplwiz...
  6. after a forced windows update I've lost my administrator privileges

7. After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, my account lost admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, my account lost admin privileges: My account is still marked as admin in windows setting and the control panel, and I think I have some admin privileges because I was able to create a working admin user. It is a local account.I tried making it a standard account and again switching to admin in settings and in...
  8. After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, my account lost admin privileges

After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, my account lost admin privileges: My account is still marked as admin in windows setting and the control panel, and I think I have some admin privileges because I was able to create a working admin user. It is a local account.I tried making it a standard account and again switching to admin in settings and in...
  9. Changed my User Account "Privilege" to Owner using netplwiz and have lost all admin access....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my User Account "Privilege" to Owner using netplwiz and have lost all admin access....: Within netplwiz there is "Other" option. I looked at it just seeing what was there and noticed the Owner second selection, which gives a description of Full control of everything, basically. So, I chose it.Now, I am incapable of accessing anything requiring Admin Priv. Any...
  10. Changed my User Account "Privilege" to Owner using netplwiz and have lost all admin access....

Changed my User Account "Privilege" to Owner using netplwiz and have lost all admin access....: Within netplwiz there is "Other" option. I looked at it just seeing what was there and noticed the Owner second selection, which gives a description of Full control of everything, basically. So, I chose it.Now, I am incapable of accessing anything requiring Admin Priv. Any...