Windows 10: Lost An Image On Paint

Discus and support Lost An Image On Paint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have been working on a drawing in paint for some time now and I have been making sure to manually save it whenever I make progress. Last night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PinkyEdison, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Lost An Image On Paint

Hello, I have been working on a drawing in paint for some time now and I have been making sure to manually save it whenever I make progress. Last night I saved once more and closed my laptop, but I did not shut it down. This morning when I went to continue working on it the file was opened, but with a blank canvas. I tried closing it and reopening it, but it only shows up as a blank canvas. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you.

:)

PinkyEdison, Jan 7, 2021

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Lost An Image On Paint

Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Lost An Image On Paint

1. Lost An Image On Paint - Similar Threads - Lost Image Paint

2. Copying Image to Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Image to Microsoft Paint: I currently use Microsoft Paint on a Microsoft Surface Pro 7. I use the Surface Pro while I am deployed overseas, my desktop is at home in the states. When I try copying an image from online and paste it into Paint, the image becomes like half the size of its original...
  3. Copying Image to Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Image to Microsoft Paint: I currently use Microsoft Paint on a Microsoft Surface Pro 7. I use the Surface Pro while I am deployed overseas, my desktop is at home in the states. When I try copying an image from online and paste it into Paint, the image becomes like half the size of its original...
  4. Copying Image to Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copyright Paint images

Copyright Paint images: Hi, I have made a pattern using mostly 2D and some 3D objects using Paint 3D. Most objects are copied and resized and placed at different angles and have been coloured. Some have been joined to create new images as part of the pattern. Would using this pattern on a commercial...
  6. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  7. Pasting image into Paint

Pasting image into Paint: After recent Windows update, Microsoft Paint started pasting images from clipboard in reduced size/quality. Pasting the same image from the clipboard into Word document - pasts normal. I have been using Paint for 15 years every day, and only recently I ran into this problem....
  8. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  9. Fresh Paint crashed and all paintings lost!

Fresh Paint crashed and all paintings lost!: I walked away from my computer for a few minutes, and when i returned, Fresh Paint had closed. When I reopened it, all of my paintings were gone, and the app was frozen. I reset the app, but when I opened it, it was still frozen, and my paintings were missing. I uninstalled...
  10. Fresh Paint crashed and all paintings lost!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Paint crashed and all paintings lost!: I walked away from my computer for a few minutes, and when i returned, Fresh Paint had closed. When I reopened it, all of my paintings were gone, and the app was frozen. I reset the app, but when I opened it, it was still frozen, and my paintings were missing. I uninstalled...