Windows 10: Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer is not recognizing me speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenWeiss, Jun 13, 2019.

1. KenWeiss Win User

Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10

Computer is not recognizing me speakers

:)

KenWeiss, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 13, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10

Audio device issue

Hi Venu,

Incompatible audio device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. First, uninstall the audio driver, then follow these steps to resolve the issue:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10

1. Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lost audio device

2. Lost files after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost files after reinstallation of windows 10: I didn't back up my files. I reinstalled more than 10 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-files-after-reinstallation-of-windows-10/6e6833d0-e7e9-4d5c-8e39-0d20be8ba805
  3. Lost files after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost files after reinstallation of windows 10: I didn't back up my files. I reinstalled more than 10 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-files-after-reinstallation-of-windows-10/6e6833d0-e7e9-4d5c-8e39-0d20be8ba805
  4. Lost files after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Many Rights Lost After Windows 10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many Rights Lost After Windows 10 Reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC a few days Ago and Since then i have to take permission from every single folder to change something there and its very frustrating i cant even install games etc. because in the Epic Games Launcher or Steam it says You do not have permission...
  6. Lost Audio Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Audio Device: On the 4th of December, I got a new update for Windows 10 - KB4586876. After installation, the computer does not shows any audio device. Please help how to deal with this problem....
  7. "no audio output device is installed" after windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "no audio output device is installed" after windows 10 reinstall: Toshiba Satellite C 55 Carried out windows Reset from Recovery to remove one problem; now have a new one after windows reinstalled. Audio icon bottom right has an x against it; starting trouble-shooter from the icon reports; cannot identify the problem; audio...
  8. Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation: I had to reinstall windows 10 to fix an unrelated issue with explorer.exe, and now I'm having audio issues. Whenever I plug in my headset to the front of my case of my PC, windows 10 no longer gives me the prompt of "what device did you just plug in" like it used to do, and...
  9. Lost Windows 10 activation after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows 10 activation after multiple reinstalls: My SSD was wonky, so I had to uninstall the OS from there after fresh installing it. I then reinstalled it to my HDD. However, I lost my digital activation license. How do I get it back?...
  10. Lost activation after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost activation after reinstall: After reinstlling Windows 10 Home edition I lost activation. My laptop came preinstalled with a geniune windows. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-after-reinstall/2a824cac-77ee-4d4b-a4d7-d5bd51ae891a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have lost my DTS Headphones X after Windows reinstalled