Windows 10: Lost audio

Discus and support Lost audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer audio has stop working, it appears my sound card has been uninstalled???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mandymil, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mandymil Win User

Lost audio

My computer audio has stop working, it appears my sound card has been uninstalled???

:)

Mandymil, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Lost audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Lost audio

1. Lost audio - Similar Threads - Lost audio

2. Lost all audio after upgrade to Windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost all audio after upgrade to Windows 10 21H1: The title has it all - the other day I updated my Windows 10 to the latest version 21H1 and today I noticed that there is no sound at all. I tried reinstalling the Realtek drivers, but it did not work. In fact, the Asus program that updates the drivers (I've got Asus Rog...
  3. My computer lost its audio and other issues

My computer lost its audio and other issues: About a month ago I had a problem with my audio and lan drivers disappearing after a crash. It was resolved with media creation tool and I had no issues up until now where now my audio drivers are missing. Prior to this my pc was freezing but applications were still running...
  4. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hi AllI am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 2021 model running fully up to date version of Windows 10Does anyone know specifically what the error message means and how I can get DTS working again on my laptopThank...
  5. Lost audio

Lost audio: My Dell XPS 15 9570 has suddenly lost it's sound output. It no longer plays sound from any source. In Settings: Audio it says No Output Devices Found. No Input devices found. How do I recover them? Help!...
  6. Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!

Lost all audio after May, 2021 Windows 10 update!!!!: At some point, after the May update I lost all PC audio! I've done all the 'no sound' troubleshooting suggestions from Microsoft and everywhere else. I reinstalled all audio drivers, you name it. I even shut down my MSI onboard HD audio in bios and purchased aSoundblaster...
  7. Lost Audio when Updates

Lost Audio when Updates: EVERY time my computer updates HP spectre 360 I lose my audio. Both the speakers in the computer AND when I connect to my TV for workouts. So sick of this. NOT tech savvy. HELP! It will randomly fix itself at some point in the future, but would be nice if I didn't...
  8. lost audio files during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost audio files during transfer: I used an usb cable to transfer audio files from my galaxy A20 to my W10 laptop. The transfer seemed to go well, and eventually stopped. Now those files are gone from my cell but NO WHERE on the laptop. I have used File explorer, recycle bin, device manager, searches by...
  9. lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager

lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager: Hi,I am using Windows 10 pro 20H2 and Realtek driver version 6.0.8858.1. I cannot find the equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager. I have searched many ways on Google but there is no way to fix this. I have tried one way by reinstalling the older version driver. Although...
  10. Lost audio in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost audio in Windows 10: I suddenly lost audio in the middle of a Zoom meeting. It's not a zoom issue since I have no audio at all on my computer. I've done everything recommended-- re-install drivers, checked settings, etc. but I still have no audio How to fix...