Windows 10: Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs.

Discus and support Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Did an update only to find I have lost my autocad 2013 software, Keyspersky internet security and goodness knows what else, had to purchase a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SteveMackenzie2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs.

Did an update only to find I have lost my autocad 2013 software, Keyspersky internet security and goodness knows what else, had to purchase a new office package.

Why are you not notifying before the update ???, you are now costing me well over £2000.00 per year to sort this out, are you refunding??

:)

SteveMackenzie2, Jun 5, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

AutoCad 2013

Autodesk decided not to support AutoCAD 2013 on Windows 10. What should Microsoft do about that?

BulldogXX, Jun 5, 2019
  3. commonone Win User
    Autocad 2013 will not work since upgrade to Windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, my AutoCAD 2013 will not start.

When opening the Opening page of AutoCad flashes up and then shuts down.

Tried uninstalling and reinstall, with same problem.

Are there any Updates or cures for this Problem.

commonone, Jun 5, 2019
  4. kimboed Win User

Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs.

AutoCAD LT 2013 not working with Windows 10 Home Upgrade

After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 Home, my AutoCAD LT 2013 no longer works.

No error message, just won't open at all.

Any suggestions?

AutoDesk website says that the 2013 version is not supported by Windows 10.

Running it as 'administrator' isn't working either.

I'm worried to try and re-install it, as I've heard that it may not be able to be installed again.

kimboed, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs.

1. Lost autocad 2013 after windows 10 update along with other programs. - Similar Threads - Lost autocad 2013

2. Programs lost after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs lost after Windows Update: Last night, I upgraded my Windows 10 version 1909 to 20H2 via Windows Media creation tool. I ticked on "keep personal files and apps" option. After the update, there was a message like "here's the legal stuff" where I only allowed to select Decline or Accept. I selected...
  3. autocad r14 in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    autocad r14 in windows 10: i am running autocad r14 in window 10 using longbow. i can not get print drivers for auto Cad 14 . i am using a cannon MX920 inkjet printer and autocad wants its own driver not the windows driver. any body have suggestions for me? 174534
  4. Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgraded. Lost Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgraded. Lost Office 2013: I was fairly sure when I purchased my Asus Transformer T100 It came as a full featured PC with Office included. I'm enjoying the W10 32bit OS version 10.0.19042 build 19402 but don't know if I traded off and now lost Office. Of course Office 365 is available for a fee but I...
  5. Why did win 10 stop most of the Office 2016 programs along with many other programs from...

Why did win 10 stop most of the Office 2016 programs along with many other programs from...: After I installed the Feature update 2004 for almost 7hrs. my computer went to hell in and basket. Sometimes it boots or not, blue screen or not, the only programs on my office 2016 pro is Word and Excel, other programs that were working Aura RGB sync for my ASUS ROG...
  6. AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update: Good Day!, Im new here and I need help. My AutoCAD 2021 have been crashing and freezing my whole system. I have observed that it all started after the latest windows update and i have to resort to force shut down my laptop. I have tried reverting to the 2017 version but its...
  7. CD/DVD drive not shown along with other drives in Windows 10 after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD drive not shown along with other drives in Windows 10 after recent update: My PC got WINDOWS 10 AUTO updated recently. But the CD/DVD drive is not shown where as other Drives, C, D E are shown. I am not able to operate my CD now. On verification, I found that CD/DVD drive is shown in 'DEVICE MANAGER'. Now, how to bring it to DESK TOP...
  8. touchpad along with other problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchpad along with other problems: hello i have lenovo ideapad y700 15isk. look , i have observed that whenever touchpad stops working and when i hover the cursor with my wireless mouse over the open programs in taskbar the thumbnail preview is not shown. and not only this, when i am working on a 3d software...
  9. Windows Insider Program Update - Lost Ownership Of Main HardDrive And Others

Windows Insider Program Update - Lost Ownership Of Main HardDrive And Others: I signed up for windows insider program ... Just to get the MUCH NEEDED dark theme for Windows Explorer. I am so sorry I did so... My drives are so messed up. I've tried every possible thing I can in editing the ownership settings. I've done it all. I've read countless...
  10. Lost installation of windows 10 after formatting the other drive

Lost installation of windows 10 after formatting the other drive: Hello everyone, I have 2 seperated (physically) SSD drives in my laptop. Previously I had windows 8.1 on one drive, and I installed windows 7 and upgraded it to windows 10 on the other SSD drive. I enjoyed windows 10, so I formatted the drive with the windows 8.1, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autocad shuts down after win 10 update