Windows 10: Lost best resolution with April CU

Discus and support Lost best resolution with April CU in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I had a good resolution (1366 X 768) that I could see. After the April CU, that resolution is not there any more. I reinstalled the latest drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Clint, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Lost best resolution with April CU

I had a good resolution (1366 X 768) that I could see. After the April CU, that resolution is not there any more. I reinstalled the latest drivers from ATI. That didn't do any good. I contacted AMD. They never responded. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Clint, Oct 6, 2017
  2. Drew1903 Win User

April 11th CU Appears!

And the countdown begins...

The Creators Update starts going out in waves as of April 11th!

Cheers,

Drew

Lost best resolution with April CU [​IMG]

Drew1903, Oct 6, 2017
  3. Program Malfunctions Likely Caused by The Creators Update

Just since the public release of CU on April 11, build 15063.138. On this PC, I was not using the insider program for updates. This machine was on v 1607 just prior to the update. The software I'm running here is for my business

mrcoffeetablebook, Oct 6, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Have you checked here to see if it's listed:

Lost best resolution with April CU [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 6, 2017
  5. Clint Win User
    Yes I have. It's not there.

Clint, Oct 6, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Have you tried uninstalling the driver in device manager and rebooting?
    Letting windows do it automatically.

Cliff S, Oct 6, 2017
  7. Clint Win User
    Yes I did Cliff. That did not fix it. I uninstall the device in Device Manager again, then installed the AMD driver again. This time it was there, but it didn't fill my screen. I went to the AMD Control Center, there was a box there that said enable GPU Up-Scaling. I put a check there and was able to use the slider to fill my screen. All is well. Thanks for the help Cliff.

Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost best resolution with April CU - Similar Threads - Lost best resolution

2. Completely lost Facebook account on April 22, 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Completely lost Facebook account on April 22, 2020: Upgraded to windows 10 approx. a week ago and lost my Facebook account on April 22, 2020.. Every time I tried to sign into the facebook account I got a message , " this account does not exist ".. Tried the Reset process and I was not successful.. When I created a new account...
  3. April CU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    April CU: Microsoft Update just downloaded April CU. [img] 154797
  4. Windows CU

Windows CU: Need to download Cumulative Updates for Win 10 Pro for Workstation 64 bit. Can any one share the url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cu/a8655241-41ae-4e9a-80e8-6d059f478495
  5. How to figure out the best gaming resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to figure out the best gaming resolution: I recently got my Surface Book 2 and my resolution is set to 3240 x 2160 and scaling is at 225%. I have seen different suggestions online, the most common seems to be 1920x1080, and I'm wondering how these are worked out? I'm just a very casual gamer, but would still like...
  6. Lost headphone jack functionality after April update.

Lost headphone jack functionality after April update.: Following the April update, my headphone jack does not work any longer and only the on-board speakers work. How do restore my headphone jack and the separate volume controls for speakers vs. headphones?...
  7. IPv4 name resolution - why does this get lost?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4 name resolution - why does this get lost?: I have a two PCs on the same subnet, hardwired into the same router. Every night they timeout and sleep, Every morning my KVM software Microsoft's Mouse without Borders complains (on each PC) that it cannot find the other PC. Both PCs have fixed (not dynamic) IPv4 addrs....
  8. lost resolution 1440 900

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    lost resolution 1440 900: (windows 10,Last drivers nvidia)Once day i switch on pc and see what my native resolution has become 1024 768 but native resolition monitor 1440 900 i'm trying switch off,reinstaill driver for videocard(when i connect tv all be ok 1980x1080),trying connect monitor to second...
  9. CU

CU: Anyway to go back to the CU? 95942
  10. Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity: While viewing a thread here, before my very eyes, the forum went from perfect visual clarity to a washed out appearance. The most obvious example is on any given topic page where the listed threads I have viewed are a lighter shade of blue and unread ones are bold blue. Now...