Windows 10: Lost BitLocker Recovery Key

Discus and support Lost BitLocker Recovery Key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help me unlocking my external hard drive as I have lost my Bit Locker Recovery Key? Thank you!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BikramSingh08, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Lost BitLocker Recovery Key

Hi,

Can anyone help me unlocking my external hard drive as I have lost my Bit Locker Recovery Key?

Thank you!

:)

BikramSingh08, Dec 20, 2020

2. Lost BitLocker recovery key

I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker.

Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key.

Is there any way to find the key recovery key?

I know the recovery key ID!

Thank you!

IUSTIN PRIESCU, Dec 20, 2020
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Lost BitLocker Recovery Key

Xylee Del, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Lost BitLocker Recovery Key

1. Lost BitLocker Recovery Key - Similar Threads - Lost BitLocker Recovery

2. Lost bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost bitlocker recovery key.: Hello, for the past 24 hours ive been struggling to get into my Flash Drive. I enter the password that worked last time and it says its incorrect, I go to the recovery option but it appears i have lost my recovery key. Is there anything i can do? The information on the flash...
  3. Lost bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost bitlocker recovery key.: Hello, for the past 24 hours ive been struggling to get into my Flash Drive. I enter the password that worked last time and it says its incorrect, I go to the recovery option but it appears i have lost my recovery key. Is there anything i can do? The information on the flash...
  4. Lost bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost bitlocker recovery key: I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked....
  5. Lost bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost bitlocker recovery key: I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked....
  6. Lost bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost bitlocker recovery key: Bitlocker got activated when i updated my windows. Unfortunatley, I don't have access anymore to the email i used to register to my microsoft account. I updated my security info for alternate email but it will take 30 days. The computer was already reformatted and the files...
  7. Bitlock Recovery Key lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlock Recovery Key lost: My company has no record of the Bitlock recovery key for my laptop. How can i retrieve it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlock-recovery-key-lost/d4299668-3b66-4748-8426-3b57370e7bda
  8. Lost bitlocker recovery key.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost bitlocker recovery key.: Greetings. I active bit locker for my d drive. but I don't saw any recovery key option to save any where. now I want to open my drive and it is refuse to open my drive. I have a old text file which contains recovery key. but it is not working. now please guide me how can I...
  9. Lost BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost BitLocker recovery key: I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker. Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key. Is there any way to find the key recovery key? I know the recovery key ID! Thank you!...
  10. Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key: My sons school tablet/laptop is bit locker locked and we can't find the recovery key. We've tried using the link on the Microsoft website to do a recovery but it says that no key is found. Tried the call center and the lady on the line says I need to take it to a Microsoft...