Windows 10: Lost bluetooth capability

Discus and support Lost bluetooth capability in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a dell inspiron 5570 intel core I7-7500U with 16 gb ram, 64 based system. Lost complete bluetooth connectivity/capability. There are no bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fermin I.Garcia Huizi, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Lost bluetooth capability

I use a dell inspiron 5570 intel core I7-7500U with 16 gb ram, 64 based system. Lost complete bluetooth connectivity/capability. There are no bluetooth icon on the system, tried several option on device manager as well checking bluetooth status bluetooth supports service changing its position to automatic, nothing has worked. How can I resolved this issue. Think this happened during the last windows update....system bug perhaps?

Tks

:)

Fermin I.Garcia Huizi, Nov 9, 2019

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Lost Bluetooth Capability

I lost my bluetooth icons and capability on Windows 10.

[ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings
    ]

Bob Whiteley (RWhiteley), Nov 9, 2019
  4. Lost bluetooth capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability

Hello!

After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices.

My Windows version is

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

and the laptop itself is a Dell Precision 5510

if there is any way to fix this, please let me know, I have a bluetooth mouse that I need to use for work.

Thanks!

Masha_Kurenkov, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Lost bluetooth capability

1. Lost bluetooth capability - Similar Threads - Lost bluetooth capability

2. Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth capabilities disappeared: After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things, such as enabling...
  3. bluetooth capability deleted

bluetooth capability deleted: Hello I was trying to turn on Bluetooth bit in troubleshoot shows this device has deleted Bluetooth capability. So how can I fix it? Laptop- dell latitudeE6540 Windows 10 pro 64 bit...
  4. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  5. Bluetooth Capability Gone

Bluetooth Capability Gone: Hi there I have had this problem before and have tried the suggestions given to me last time, but to no avail. My laptop has been very sluggish to the point where I struggled to work, I do realise my Acer TravelMate P253 M is quite old, but wanted to make a last ditch...
  6. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b
  7. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  8. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  9. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: Hello! After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices. My Windows version is...
  10. Mouse click capability lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse click capability lost: I am helping my elderly neighbor with an unusual problem. He has a 4 year old Dell desktop running the latest version of Windows 10. After about 15 minutes of the computer being idle, the mouse click function dies (although the pointer still moves). Also, the keyboard...