Windows 10: Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10

Discus and support Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've lost the Bluetooth drivers on my HP Touchsmart 520 since upgrading from W7 to W10. Where can I find a replacement driver? HP website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SRD_59, May 28, 2020.

1. SRD_59 Win User

Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10

Hi,

I've lost the Bluetooth drivers on my HP Touchsmart 520 since upgrading from W7 to W10. Where can I find a replacement driver?
    HP website recommended coming to MS so here I am.

Cheers,

Steve

:)

SRD_59, May 28, 2020

2. Network driver 'lost' on upgrade from W7 to W10

Just unpacked a new PC (HP Workstation) with W7. Installed OK and everything worked, without issue. Got W7 updates, loaded Office 2016 etc. etc... Then I ticked the box for 'upgrade to W10.

A little over two hours later I had W10. Except....

It seems to have lost the drivers for the Network device. And the only solution it could come up with is to (guess what) connect to the Internet.

It's a tower (so no WiFi).

Anyone got any suggestions?

StephenMatthewsCY, May 28, 2020
  3. Drivers do not work by upgrading to W10 in Lenovo Z470 W7

I updated to W7 a Lenovo Z470 laptop. Now, many drivers (bluetooth, speakers, camera, etc.) do not work. System tells that those drivers and programs cannot run in W10 because they are not compatible.

I checked the website of Lenovo and this model is not listed as supported systems for Windows 10 Upgrade.

I read some answers in the forum and tried to install the driver again with the option of compatibility with windows 7 (properties; compatible..) but it keeps failing to work in W10.

¿Is there another change to update the driver and get everything running in W10?

¿Can Microsoft support this model to keep W10?

¿Should I go back to W7?

alex_mmm_aaa, May 28, 2020
  4. Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10

W7 access of W10 share

On my home network W10 systems can access shares on other W10 systems, and W10 can access W7 shares. However, when W7 tries to access a W10 share, it wants a network password. I give it the user/pswd I use to log in on the W10 but that doesn't help.

I found one place:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cannot-access-shared-folder-windows
    that suggested setting HKLM...Lsa\restrictanonymous to 1
    but that didn't seem to help.

TIA!

Paul Kinzelman, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10

1. Lost Bluetooth drivers since moving from W7 to W10 - Similar Threads - Lost Bluetooth drivers

2. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  3. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  4. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving data from W7 laptop to W10 laptop

Moving data from W7 laptop to W10 laptop: My wife is still using a Windows 7 laptop. She resists change. It's hdd is divided into a C: W7 system partition and an E: data partition. She is now getting a Windows 10 laptop and I need to move her data and installed programs (mostly MS office 2002, Thunderbird set up as...
  6. Upgrading from W7 to W10

Upgrading from W7 to W10: I am currently running W7 on an SSD and want to upgrade to W10 on the same hardware. Is this possible? If so, anything special I need to do? I was unable to install the free upgrade when it was available because of the SSD. Thanks....
  7. Problems moving data from W7 to W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems moving data from W7 to W10: I'm moving my wife's data from her W7 laptop to a W10 laptop (W10 home 1903, build 18362.836) and I'm hitting problems. I've transferred her data fine but: 1. I cannot access her thunderbird profile which is at users/../.../roaming/Thunderbird/profiles/...... I get access...
  8. W7 or W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W7 or W10: Hi everyone, I have got W10 for a while. Now I have upgraded my PC. But, Lots of part of the motherboard / sound, graphic / can't work properly, because their drivers were writing for W7. Under W10 they just work on basic level. The issue about the compatibility makes lags...
  9. I'm thinking of moving from W7 to W10 pretty soon

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm thinking of moving from W7 to W10 pretty soon: Hello ... At the moment, I'm running W7 Professional on a 32bit machine (10 years old) but I'm thinking of buying a new faster 64bit computer with a 250gig SSD and 16gig of RAM. This will be a custom-build machine and I have the option of installing my W7Pro 64bit or a new...
  10. Return from W10 to W7

Return from W10 to W7: Is there anyway I can replace W10 with W7.This small notebook I purchased came with W8 installed and I then took the free upgrade to W10 but however hard I try W10 is not for me. 27444