Windows 10: lost blutooth

Discus and support lost blutooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, just while I was using my PC on Windows 11, my Bluetooth randomly shut off, and I went to see what went wrong. The on/off switch is gone, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kunjan patel1, May 26, 2024.

1. lost blutooth

Hi, just while I was using my PC on Windows 11, my Bluetooth randomly shut off, and I went to see what went wrong. The on/off switch is gone, the additional options are gone, the Bluetooth drivers are missing from Device Manager, troubleshooting detects no Bluetooth, I tried restarting Bluetooth support in services, and all of that for no luck. I've had Bluetooth working just fine since I first installed Windows 11 on its opening, and suddenly my computer forgot it even existed. I'm pleading immensely for solutions to return Bluetooth.

:)

kunjan patel1, May 26, 2024

2. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

umeshgohain, May 26, 2024
  3. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, May 26, 2024
  4. lost blutooth

I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 26, 2024
Thema:

lost blutooth

1. lost blutooth - Similar Threads - lost blutooth

2. I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro: Split from this thread. I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-activation-code-of-windows-81-pro/7974c0df-3b87-4760-af1e-ed9ef27bd71f
  3. I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro: Split from this thread. I lost my activation code of windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-activation-code-of-windows-81-pro/7974c0df-3b87-4760-af1e-ed9ef27bd71f
  4. Lost admin rights.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin rights.: I recently lost admin right on my laptop. What is I have two accounts on my laptop and my brothers account was the original admin. We are currently learning to use docker in class so i needed admin rights in order use docker so i gave them to myself and removed them from my...
  5. Lost admin rights.

Lost admin rights.: I recently lost admin right on my laptop. What is I have two accounts on my laptop and my brothers account was the original admin. We are currently learning to use docker in class so i needed admin rights in order use docker so i gave them to myself and removed them from my...
  6. How to recover lost data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost data?: So all of my data except the one in DATA D: are all lost, gone, disappear.Before it happened, I got 2 blue screens. I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen was freezing, couldn't move the cursor at all. So I turn off the laptop by using the button then turn it on...
  7. I lost my laptop today . Some one has stolen it . Can you help me to track it using imei number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my laptop today . Some one has stolen it . Can you help me to track it using imei number: Please help me to find my device.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop-today-some-one-has-stolen-it-can/3675dae5-40f6-415d-9e3c-0c94cf41e153
  8. I lost my laptop today . Some one has stolen it . Can you help me to track it using imei number

I lost my laptop today . Some one has stolen it . Can you help me to track it using imei number: Please help me to find my device.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop-today-some-one-has-stolen-it-can/3675dae5-40f6-415d-9e3c-0c94cf41e153
  9. suddenly lost resolution settings on external monitors Win 11 Ent 23H2

suddenly lost resolution settings on external monitors Win 11 Ent 23H2: Hi,I have been using 2 external monitors on my Lenovo Thinkpad and it worked very well. This morning, when I switched on the Laptop. The cable were not touched since yestarday, the two external monitors had a lower resolution. I cannot put back the correct resolution as this...
  10. lost blutooth

lost blutooth: Hi, just while I was using my PC on Windows 11, my Bluetooth randomly shut off, and I went to see what went wrong. The on/off switch is gone, the additional options are gone, the Bluetooth drivers are missing from Device Manager, troubleshooting detects no Bluetooth, I tried...