Windows 10: Lost book download purchased

Discus and support Lost book download purchased in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought an ebook suggested on a Microsoft email, paid via PayPal and when I went to download it, it was suggested to download Edge as I did...now I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MicheleWhite, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Lost book download purchased

I bought an ebook suggested on a Microsoft email, paid via PayPal and when I went to download it, it was suggested to download Edge as I did...now I have no way to pull up the book nor can I find anywhere other than as a past order from Microsoft

:)

MicheleWhite, Dec 29, 2018

2. Contact list (phone book) lost

The contact list (phone book) is lost after the deletion of computer (the ActiveSync suddenly has strange sync, saying sth about the Outlook. And then ask me if I delete the computer synchronized with the mobile phone or not). Can I restore the phone book?
    There are invaluable contact which I cannot recover otherwise...

Christian.kolen, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Books' location on PC after downloading from Windows Store

Hello,

Do you want to read a book that you have purchased? Once you have purchased a book from Windows Store, you have two ways to access it. The most straightforward one is to open it using Microsoft Edge.

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper-right corner.
    • Click on the books icon to see all e-books that you have bought from Windows Store. You can click on the book's cover to begin downloading it.

Another method to access your purchase is to open its respective Windows Store page and click on the "Read" option, which will open it in Microsoft Edge.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Florio Win User

Lost book download purchased

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Lost book download purchased

1. Lost book download purchased - Similar Threads - Lost book download

2. Purchased App Won't Download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased App Won't Download.: Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either....
  3. Purchase not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase not able to download: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  4. game purchase download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchase download not working: Minecraft game purchashed. Receipt in mail. Go to install on device and says my account has no linked devices. All my devices are linked to my account I purchased the game. Should be no issues....
  5. download a book

download a book: When I try to transfer a book out of Overdrive it says I need a omctransfer link but when I go to the Microsoft app store it has no app by this name. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-book/57b6f45e-7e9d-43da-b30a-e8bba39c5666
  6. Download books to iTunes

Download books to iTunes: I can't get my audible books to automatically download to iTunes. When I go to audible Download Mgr, I don't see General Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-books-to-itunes/77ba245b-c627-42da-aef4-d6d4121da321
  7. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....
  8. Lost the Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost the Downloads folder: I have a Windows 10 laptop, bought it last week. Got SSD installed on it as D:\\ drive ('coz C drive had minimal space) I was transferring folders (of Pictures, Downloads, Music, Videos...) from "C:\Users\username" to D:\\ by changing the location address in each folders'...
  9. I lost purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....
  10. lost downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost downloads: Where are my downloads??? Windows did an automatic upgrade 3 days ago; and now everything that I download to save is gone (IE: pictures, screenshots, etc.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/lost-downloads/3d35f0fb-e655-4b9a-8282-ea33f9b75ed2