Windows 10: Lost book download purchased

Discus and support Lost book download purchased in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought an ebook suggested on a Microsoft email, paid via PayPal and when I went to download it, it was suggested to download Edge as I did...now I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MicheleWhite, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Lost book download purchased

I bought an ebook suggested on a Microsoft email, paid via PayPal and when I went to download it, it was suggested to download Edge as I did...now I have no way to pull up the book nor can I find anywhere other than as a past order from Microsoft

:)

MicheleWhite, Dec 29, 2018

2. Contact list (phone book) lost

The contact list (phone book) is lost after the deletion of computer (the ActiveSync suddenly has strange sync, saying sth about the Outlook. And then ask me if I delete the computer synchronized with the mobile phone or not). Can I restore the phone book?
    There are invaluable contact which I cannot recover otherwise...

Christian.kolen, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Books' location on PC after downloading from Windows Store

Hello,

Do you want to read a book that you have purchased? Once you have purchased a book from Windows Store, you have two ways to access it. The most straightforward one is to open it using Microsoft Edge.

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper-right corner.
    • Click on the books icon to see all e-books that you have bought from Windows Store. You can click on the book's cover to begin downloading it.

Another method to access your purchase is to open its respective Windows Store page and click on the "Read" option, which will open it in Microsoft Edge.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Florio Win User

Lost book download purchased

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Lost book download purchased

1. Lost book download purchased - Similar Threads - Lost book download

2. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  3. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  4. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  5. Face Book download to desktop

Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  6. Lost face book password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost face book password: I lost my password and can't open my account, it set me up a new account is there anyway you can help me find my old password using my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-face-book-password/a390085d-bd94-4d12-b706-94fa7fe53e85
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22, 26, 27 and 31. First technician said, he could not find a way to retrieve...
  8. download a book

download a book: When I try to transfer a book out of Overdrive it says I need a omctransfer link but when I go to the Microsoft app store it has no app by this name. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-book/57b6f45e-7e9d-43da-b30a-e8bba39c5666
  9. Download books to iTunes

Download books to iTunes: I can't get my audible books to automatically download to iTunes. When I go to audible Download Mgr, I don't see General Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-books-to-itunes/77ba245b-c627-42da-aef4-d6d4121da321
  10. I lost purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....