Windows 10: lost bottom portion of monitor

Discus and support lost bottom portion of monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bottom portion of my laptop screen has lines through it, although I can see through it, but it's hard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanneWells2, Oct 8, 2019.

1. lost bottom portion of monitor

Bottom portion of my laptop screen has lines through it, although I can see through it, but it's hard.

:)

JoanneWells2, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 8, 2019
  4. DoGoodMen Win User

lost bottom portion of monitor

Lost external USB monitor after W10 update of 10-01-2016...need help.

Pancho,

9 minutes ago

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Edit

Best Answer

+ Quote

Go to First Unread

lost bottom portion of monitor [​IMG]

Similar Threads - Lost external monitor

DoGoodMen, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

lost bottom portion of monitor

1. lost bottom portion of monitor - Similar Threads - lost bottom portion

2. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  3. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  4. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...
  6. A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.

A portion of the bottom of my screen, around a quarter of an inch, shows the top of my screen.: It glitches sometimes, and when I open Settings or other apps it completely vanishes. It only happens when I'm on a browser or on the home screen. It does not show up in screenshots, nor recordings. I have tried updating drivers, however that doesn't work. I have also tried...
  7. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  8. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  9. Lines at bottom of monitor on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lines at bottom of monitor on startup: So recently when I power on my pc when it gets to the lock screen there is a line at the very bottom not big just thin line of green grey white and blue, not sure what it is or if its something to worry about but rather fix it before it gets worse. The line goes away after...
  10. Lost monitor driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost monitor driver: Hi! My Win 10 Pro suddenly changed the driver for one of my monitors from ASUS PB278 to generic. My Radeon Pro still has the monitor as an ASUS PB278. How do I change back? When try to change the driver and select the folder where my ASUS driver is located Win ignores...