Windows 10: Lost computer

Discus and support Lost computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I forgot a computer while going through TSA check at LAX one month ago. How can I trace its location?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rasquell, Apr 21, 2019.

1. rasquell Win User

Lost computer

Hello,

I forgot a computer while going through TSA check at LAX one month ago. How can I trace its location?

:)

rasquell, Apr 21, 2019
  2. GSG-9 Win User

Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Apr 21, 2019
  3. lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Lost computer

I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Lost computer

1. Lost computer - Similar Threads - Lost computer

2. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  3. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  4. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...: I have tried things like troubleshooting or resetting and trying to log into the account called admin but I've tried all of the passwords on the computer from all accounts....
  6. Hi my computer had no internet and i lost my subscription when the computer rebooted how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my computer had no internet and i lost my subscription when the computer rebooted how...: I had a subscription but lost my internet connection for a few months. iv reconnected to the internet and would like my subscription back please help me with this thank you. mark...
  7. Hi my computer had no internet and i lost my subscription when the computer rebooted how...

Hi my computer had no internet and i lost my subscription when the computer rebooted how...: I had a subscription but lost my internet connection for a few months. iv reconnected to the internet and would like my subscription back please help me with this thank you. mark...
  8. Hi my computer had no internet and i lost my subscription when the computer rebooted how...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover: I am installing Windows 11 that came preinstalled on a new desktop computer I got today. I didn't want a Microsoft Account, but bypassing it was so annoying, I decided to just do the install with a Microsoft Account and worry about bypassing it later. Not having any prior...
  10. Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover

Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover: I am installing Windows 11 that came preinstalled on a new desktop computer I got today. I didn't want a Microsoft Account, but bypassing it was so annoying, I decided to just do the install with a Microsoft Account and worry about bypassing it later. Not having any prior...