Windows 10: Lost connection to 1 computer

Discus and support Lost connection to 1 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all I have 2 Computer, both running windows 10. first one just got updated to ver.1809, the second one is still 1803. the one with 1803 can not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sven1458, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Sven1458 Win User

Lost connection to 1 computer

Hi all
    I have 2 Computer, both running windows 10.
    first one just got updated to ver.1809, the second one is still 1803.
    the one with 1803 can not see the one with 1809.
    I know there is a setting that need to be changed, but I can not for the life of me remember where it is.
    Help me find it please
    Thanks

:)

Sven1458, Jan 8, 2019
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Jan 8, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Lost connection to 1 computer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Lost connection to 1 computer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 8, 2019
  4. GSG-9 Win User

Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Lost connection to 1 computer - Similar Threads - Lost connection computer

2. Connection lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection lost: Hi I need really helpWhen i launch valorant only valorant...My connection stops workingI mean u can't even find any internet to connect And after i close valorant Everything gets back in normal...
  3. Connection lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection lost: Hi I need really helpWhen i launch valorant only valorant...My connection stops workingI mean u can't even find any internet to connect And after i close valorant Everything gets back in normal...
  4. Lost computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost computer: My computer was stolen and I have it setup with find my device on the computer. I am able to search trhough the find my device option once I log in but the location keeps moving. It stay within about a 1 mile diameter but every time I refresh the map it has moved, but quickly...
  5. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection: The problem usually resolves after I restart computer. This has been going on for a while. Phone has great connection while computer that is also using wifi doesn't. What can I do other than restart computer everytime I loose the connection?...
  6. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection: The problem usually resolves after I restart computer. This has been going on for a while. Phone has great connection while computer that is also using wifi doesn't. What can I do other than restart computer everytime I loose the connection?...
  7. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Lost Home network connection on one computer

Lost Home network connection on one computer: On my desktop under Network folder the NAS (Readyshare) and my Pro3 notebook are not 'seen' anymore after some unknown event. Desktop 'sees' the wireless network printer and R7000 media devices and the TV. My notebook however 'sees' all. I compared all Network & Internet...
  9. Lost connection to 1 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Lost connection to 1 computer: Hi all I have 2 Computer, both running windows 10. first one just got updated to ver.1809, the second one is still 1803. the one with 1803 can not see the one with 1809. I know there is a setting that need to be changed, but I can not for the life of me remember where it is....
  10. LOST OF CONNECTIVITY

LOST OF CONNECTIVITY: Hello everybody. I have lost my connectivity in my office Network after the latest update of Windows 10. Is there any solution to my problem? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-of-connectivity/d2c9808f-a229-49c3-be62-e699036719f6