Windows 10: lost connection to a network drive

Discus and support lost connection to a network drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently formatted my computer. I have a HDD connected to my linksys EA6900 touter Since' I don't see the network HDD Other computers see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ron_1964, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Ron_1964 Win User

lost connection to a network drive

I recently formatted my computer.

I have a HDD connected to my linksys EA6900 touter

Since' I don't see the network HDD

Other computers see the HDD

How can I see it?

:)

Ron_1964, Nov 26, 2018
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 26, 2018
  4. lost connection to a network drive

Lost contact with network drive

Hi,

As you have mentioned you are unable to connect to the networked drive, answer to a few questions asked below to understand the issue better:

• Are you able to connect to other networks?
    • What is the response you get on pinging?

Write to us with the status received on following the below steps on the same post for further assistance on the above issue.

• Press Windows logo + R keys on the keyboard to open
      Run command
    • Type the IP address of the network in the command box and press
      Enter
      key on the keyboard.

Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

lost connection to a network drive

1. lost connection to a network drive - Similar Threads - lost connection network

2. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost connection to Google Drive?: I have google drive installed on my computer - sometimes when I log on in the morning my drive is listed as "Unavailable" - I can open google drive and access files within the app, but my computer somehow can't see the drive and I can't find it to save files there. When I...
  3. Network & internet connection lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network & internet connection lost: Hi there, My problem was I woke up in the morning and open my laptop as usual. Everything was fine, the wifi was connected. I turn off my laptop, and open it again after an hour later. All of the sudden my connection was lost. Not just lost, but theres no network available...
  4. Network & internet connection lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & internet connection lost: Hi there, My problem was I woke up in the morning and open my laptop as usual. Everything was fine, the wifi was connected. I turn off my laptop, and open it again after an hour later. All of the sudden my connection was lost. Not just lost, but theres no network available...
  5. Network & internet connection lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive

Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive: My computer was working OK. Then we had a bad storm so I shut it down. I have a drive connected to my router that contains software and files used by both of my computers. One is a Microsoft Surface 6 and it connects OK to my network drive. My Desktop HP Envy 23 does not. In...
  7. Lost Network Connection?

Lost Network Connection?: Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help - we recently swapped internet service providers in our office and our WIFI is up and running fine. The problem we are having is that we use Sage accounting software, the main computer runs Sage and then my computer runs Sage from...
  8. Lost connection to network drive attached to media player

Lost connection to network drive attached to media player: I have not seen this issue anywhere yet, despite researching WD forums, which is where my problem is focused. I have a hard drive attached to my WDLivePlus media player and have accessed it on my wireless network for years. I have had some problems with the mapped network...
  9. Lost network connection

Lost network connection: My wife's brand-new Dell (win 10, 64 bit) suddenly lost the network connection. It says "Unidentified network". It's a directly wired connection, no router or modem involved. The same connection works just fine on two other PCs, one win 10, the other XP. I have tried all...
  10. Lost Home Network Connection

Lost Home Network Connection: The upgrade from 8.1 went smoothly, the only problem so far is that I lost my Home Network connection and don't see how to re-connect. My Home Network consists of 3 computers, an ancient XP, a newer WIN7, an HP Printer and this one running WIN10. Where do I find the...