Windows 10: lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading

Discus and support lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my contact list back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertBess, Aug 16, 2020.

1. lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading

How do I get my contact list back?

:)

RobertBess, Aug 16, 2020

2. widows people app missing contact list button on my pc

have a new pc with windows 10, had fun loading office 365, had trouble sending/receiving mail now ok. On my people app I am unable to create contact lists as my pc app does not have the contact list button. Has the people app not loaded correctly?

If I go into my account on line the people app is fine and shows more email options.

Stewart at Witterings, Aug 16, 2020
  3. How do I sync the contacts in the people app with my Gmail?

Hi - I have a new W10 PC and the People app automatically loaded up a subset of my contacts. I can't see what determined what was loaded and what was not. I followed the steps you outlined in reply to Rich but since my gmail address was already my MS account
    this was a dead end - there was nothing to add. So People is still missing many of my contacts.

Any suggestions?

PatrickGCarey, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Helmut Win User

lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading

Data lost on Win 10 people app

I doubt if those are really lost.
    Look at your People App settings in the first instance to see what Account(s) it is syncing with.

Then to Filter Contact list and make sure the 'Show Contacts from' list is what you want > Done.

Then in general Windows settings > Privacy > Background Apps have the Mail and People App running. Those are virtually the only ones I allow to run in the background out of a very long list.

For example, in mine it syncs with 2 Outlook Mail Accounts and a Gmail Account.
    You can obviously go to those accounts using the Webmail interface to see the contacts in those.

Helmut, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading

1. lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading - Similar Threads - lost contacts info

2. GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...: This is kind of absurd... Yesterday, I tried to contact support over an product key issue. I went through GetHelp's steps, and it said, "We will call you in 2 minutes". I got a phone call immediately after that, which I picked up, heard the robotic voice, and confirmed that I...
  3. MS Store not loading or updating apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store not loading or updating apps: For about 4 weeks now might be even longer the MS Store app has not been working correctly. In the beginning updating apps became incredibly slow until now the blue circle of dots just spins continuously, not even listing what app/s need updating. Pressing the Get Updates...
  4. contacts into the people app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contacts into the people app: I am setting up Windows 10 for a friend who uses an email provider where the contacts list does not appear to be compatible with the People App. I have saved the contacts list that was in windows live mail, stored on the windows 7 machine, as a csv file and vcf files. I...
  5. MS People app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS People app: how are email accounts imported to MS People app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-people-app/568c9ce2-3d48-4c09-9bda-e9a788c1cceb"
  6. People App crashes when editing contacts

People App crashes when editing contacts: If I try to edit existing contacts in the People app it just closes. I can select a contact, and select the 'edit' button. When I hit the + symbol to e.g add a new phone number, People freezes for a few seconds and then closes. There is no error message....
  7. MS-email app slow to load ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS-email app slow to load ?: The default email app in Win-10 is slow to load. I do have allot of accounts about 7 from different providers including Yahoo, Apple iCloud, Hotmail, Microsoft mail, Google. But when I switch between accounts loading the email from different account is slow. It use to be...
  8. Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.

Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.: I have lost all my contact information for Peoples , Mail apps. Is there a way to retrieve a back-up copy of the contact information? thanks...
  9. Importing contacts to People app

Importing contacts to People app: Why isn't there a simple way to import .csv or .vcf files into the Windows 10 People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/importing-contacts-to-people-app/0d68f2a1-021b-436f-a663-d6cfd36ed24a
  10. new apps wont load

new apps wont load: since i upgraded from 7 to 10 all worked fine to start until i signed in with my MS account which i have changed my security from email to phone. this wont be active till 22/09/15. now it is has if all 10 apps have been disabled but all my apps from 7 except a second email...