Windows 10: Lost cursor

Discus and support Lost cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; lost cursor on both my tablet and laptop. Both running Windows 10 and had no issues prior to updating. Tablet is a HP EliteBook Revolve 810 Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithKehoe, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Lost cursor

lost cursor on both my tablet and laptop. Both running Windows 10 and had no issues prior to updating.

Tablet is a HP EliteBook Revolve 810

Laptop is a Gateway NE722

Any help is appreciated as have searched all settings and am lost.

:)

KeithKehoe, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Lost Cursor

Hi Michael,

One possible factor why cursor may disappear is due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Feb 29, 2020
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Lost cursor

LOST CURSOR!!

Here's a list of easy steps and all you need is the TAB and ARROW KEYS.

• Hit your windows button so the pop up menu appears
    • Type in mouse and TouchPad setting. Your computer will search for it
    • After selecting find "additional mouse options at the bottom of the screen 4.select the last tab. This should be the built in mouse pad.
    • Select "enable device". This should highlight your mouse pad or "smart pad"
    After applying the setting it should appear.

Jmarco0921, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Lost cursor

1. Lost cursor - Similar Threads - Lost cursor

2. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...
  3. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...
  4. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

6. Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?: How to retrieve cursor on my Asus laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-lost-my-cursor-how-to-find-it/bfdfb97e-f1dd-4a33-8d89-7df6b655ef66
  7. Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?

Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?: How to retrieve cursor on my Asus laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-lost-my-cursor-how-to-find-it/bfdfb97e-f1dd-4a33-8d89-7df6b655ef66
  8. My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad..what can I do to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad..what can I do to get it back: My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad. What can I do to get them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-has-lost-its-cursor-and-touch/07bfa160-54d6-4676-96d6-d683131a8ca5
  9. My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad..what can I do to get it back

My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad..what can I do to get it back: My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad. What can I do to get them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-has-lost-its-cursor-and-touch/07bfa160-54d6-4676-96d6-d683131a8ca5
  10. My ASUS laptop has lost its cursor and touch pad..what can I do to get it back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost cursor off screen: microsoft.com

2. revolve 810 cursor disappeared